Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Wow they're actually using tactics and strategy, that is a big difference from earlier issues
    Right? Feels like Tini really wanted to write this issue lol everything is flowing so well.

But JC what is Tini doing to Gambit she's turned him into a co-dependent whiny husband and I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Preview looks really good. Is this Krakoa’s first war? Also, who tf is the White Witch??
    Stevie Nicks
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    morrigans armored look is a an s+, its so good
    And the perfectly quaffed hair
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Preview looks really good. Is this Krakoa’s first war? Also, who tf is the White Witch??
    Emma is a magic people now ?

Rictor is so sexy even with his goofy outfit. <3

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Tini's Gambit is ass but due to Rogue and Rictor's badassary. I will buy this issue
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Stevie Nicks
    100 % makes sense, stevie would be pro krakoa or a straight up mutant, disapearing into the wilds and coming back each time with a full album of bops, flopzzler could never

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    100 % makes sense, stevie would be pro krakoa or a straight up mutant, disapearing into the wilds and coming back each time with a full album of bops, flopzzler could never
    Just wait until they reveal Dazzler is Stevie Nicks' AU time-traveler child.

BANNED

then her flopage goes up another tier of dishonorable failure cause she came out of stevie and still decided punk was a good look on her, her flopage becomes a family ofense smh

I think I see what Howard is doing with the magical aspect of this. Maybe different mutants will have some type of magical twist to their power.

Betsy has cap brit power. (Tho I hope she displays the abilities typically associated with cap brit sooner than later)
    Rictor is becoming more like a druid with power over Earth. Geokinesis basically.
    Rogue absorbed Apocalypse power which I assume has some type of magical element to it these days + sleeping in that magical coffin thing.
    Shogo tho not a mutant has dragon transformation stuff. I hope he keeps it in some form.

I hope Apocalypse becomes a true magician/wizard/whatever. I think that is where Howard is going. I don't mind Apocalypse stealing magical power from other-world, I actually think its pretty Chad of him. It would suck if his powers are forever connected to the gate in other-world. I want him to somehow make his new magic powers his own. I also want Apocalypse to mentor Rictor like he has been doing so he can become more like a druid.

This is all speculation tho. The preview looks great. Rogue being awake and active makes the book better. I hope she keeps some of the powers she has now. She can lose the blue skin tho. Only Moira should have that privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    The face paint looks great. I hope he keeps that. I did not care for Rictor before this much, but seeing him have fun and growing as person/mutant is fun to see.
    Last edited by FIGHT; 01-16-2020 at 04:43 PM.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Tini's Gambit is ass but due to Rogue and Rictor's badassary. I will buy this issue
    A damn badass with a flower in his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Rictor has that ‘I’m drunk and feel like wrapping myself in a blanket’ energy.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Stevie Nicks
    Yes!!! She is indeed!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    I don't know if Rogue fans agree, but can Rogue just absorb abilities similar to her 90's Ms. Marvel powers, so that she might stop this incessant control/lack of control narrative?

I feel like with every run she's included in she either struggles with her powers, masters them, or absorb the abilities of someone else which she ultimately loses at the end of the series. She's so much more fun and closer to herself when she has power at her disposal imo.
    She's had Wonder Man's powers since Remender (and explicitly kept them even after vomiting him back up), which are basically the same as the Ms. Marvel powers, just with added immortality weirdness.

[How she actually absorbed WM is a big question - right back in her first appearance, she tried and failed.]

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Looks like a real good issue, but damn.....Gambit needs to get away from Trini.

He hasn't done anything but bitch and moan since the series started.