Thread: Marauders 10?

Default Marauders 10?

I've seen the release schedule for the Marauders up until #9. However, they end there. Is the series ending? It's been a biweekly release this year and then it stops. Any ideas?

could be solicits just don't go that far yet? idk I don't usually keep up with them this far in advance. or they're keeping something under wraps like a tie-in to something. I highly doubt its cancelled this early but I guess never say never ...

Quote Originally Posted by Storm17 View Post
    I've seen the release schedule for the Marauders up until #9. However, they end there. Is the series ending? It's been a biweekly release this year and then it stops. Any ideas?
    The double shipping wasn't permanent. It's not canceled just going Monthly for a bit.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    could be solicits just don't go that far yet? idk I don't usually keep up with them this far in advance. or they're keeping something under wraps like a tie-in to something. I highly doubt its cancelled this early but I guess never say never ...
    Correct. #10's out in either April or May, depending on whether there's one or two issues in April. And we only have solicits up to March.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman