Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    It was more like Death throwing a temper tantrum about heroes resurrecting all the time. She's better now I doubt this will have anything to do with X-Men.
    Someone else on another thread mentioned that she's better now also. Did she pick herself up, wipe her tears and move on?

EDIT: "I am healed". LOL! And the award for best actress in a floating role goes to...
    Last edited by JB; 01-16-2020 at 06:49 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

I know some folks'll brush this off, but this has wider implications and I can see it coming up again in the near future.

Mutants are such a small portion to bother death. Even if they did resurrect all mutants who died, which would be ~17 millions at most, it is not even a third of the 54 million people who die each year (according to google). And we're talking about a single planet in the universe in a one-time-only event. I really can't see the big deal here.

BANNED

I don’t know her.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Mutants are such a small portion to bother death. Even if they did resurrect all mutants who died, which would be ~17 millions at most, it is not even a third of the 54 million people who die each year (according to google). And we're talking about a single planet in the universe in a one-time-only event. I really can't see the big deal here.
    Well is a cosmic being, they are weird, so they can fill whatever the author wants.

BANNED

im starting to think thanos deserves better, death seems crazy temperamental, 100 to 0 too quickly for my taste

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    No. Can we at least read the book before making stuff like this? The X-Men aren’t killing Death and the article doesn’t even know what the Green Door is.
    Thanks for posting this, Ty. She's healed in less than 15 panels. Fantastic. Go Death!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Someone else on another thread mentioned that she's better now also. Did she pick herself up, wipe her tears and move on?

EDIT: "I am healed". LOL! And the award for best actress in a floating role goes to...
    I love how both the article and people are ignoring that heroes are resurrected all the time. If Death of Death, instead of going and f*cking up Krakoa’s sh!t, went to go get rid of Death then the problem is pretty much isolated to Death’s need to exist and not Krakoa’s Resurrection Protocols.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    im starting to think thanos deserves better, death seems crazy temperamental, 100 to 0 too quickly for my taste
    Isnt weird ?? there is an entity called Infinity, Thanos collect the Infinity Stones and put them in the Infinity Gauntlet. Who is his lover? Death, sister of Infinity.

Is like Thanos is telling us "Dont presuppose that you know me!!!!!!"

BANNED

tbh hed probably be popular in certain circles that like enourmous beefy men with large financial holdings and a bit daddimean an dominant.... personality, he should expand his romantic reach tbh

What was with all the heart attacks over meta-resurrection storyline #74?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    Isnt weird ?? there is an entity called Infinity, Thanos collect the Infinity Stones and put them in the Infinity Gauntlet. Who is his lover? Death, sister of Infinity.

Is like Thanos is telling us "Dont presuppose that you know me!!!!!!"
    And it was Thanos who named them the Infinity Gems. Before that, they were all "Soul Gems."

BANNED

Heroes are ressurected but not at the same time and hundreds to day. Right now Death is saved but is clear that the over use the Five powers had a harming effect in the universe.

And this doesnt seem Aaron writting, its clearly Ewing. Abstract entitites? Obscure characters? totally Ewing stuff. So maybe his guardians of the galaxy or Hulk will expand this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    No. Can we at least read the book before making stuff like this? The X-Men aren’t killing Death and the article doesn’t even know what the Green Door is.

Exactly. It should have been a non-starter of a thread.

And the arguments that Jane made are so damn pedestrian... if an author is going to tackle "Big concepts" maybe at least be more thoughtful than high school introduction to philosophy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Heroes are ressurected but not at the same time and hundreds to day. Right now Death is saved but is clear that the over use the Five powers had a harming effect in the universe.

And this doesnt seem Aaron writting, its clearly Ewing. Abstract entitites? Obscure characters? totally Ewing stuff. So maybe his guardians of the galaxy or Hulk will expand this.
    Lots of characthers have had an harmfull effect on the universe, like the illuminate, scarlet witch, dr strange at times, etc etc etc
    This is such a silly thing to pick on to villainfy the concept of krakoa, nitpicky and anoying a sin