Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    Exactly. It should have been a non-starter of a thread.

And the arguments that Jane made are so damn pedestrian... if an author is going to tackle "Big concepts" maybe at least be more thoughtful than high school introduction to philosophy.
    Death of Death: why should Death exist?

Jane: well...getting rid of death doesn’t mean life, it-

DoD: well that’s plenty proof enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Thanks for posting this, Ty. She's healed in less than 15 panels. Fantastic. Go Death!
    That’s one of the things Thanos admires about her: her love for the dramatics.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Heroes are ressurected but not at the same time and hundreds to day. Right now Death is saved but is clear that the over use the Five powers had a harming effect in the universe.
    But they aren’t. At the end of the story, Death is okay.

BANNED

krakoa sneezes and its twisted as a bio weapon to cause a genocide in the poor inocent humans, 3 threads a day about this for 5 years
    krakoa decides its time to go for an autumnal makeover around october, in the spirit of hallowen and pumpkin spice lattes, its actualy becoming a cancerverse demon since the leaves are red, and red means danger, what else is red??? communism and apples, krakoa totaly evil.
    its a bit anoying at this point
    Last edited by Ferro; 01-16-2020 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    krakoa sneezes and its twisted as a bio weapon to cause a genocide in the poor inocent humans, 3 threads a day about this for 5 years
    krakoa decides its time to go for autumnal makeover around october, its actualy becoming a cancerverse demon since the leaves are red, and red means danger, what else is red??? communism and apples, krakoa totaly evil.
    its a bit anoying at this point
    Thankfully it's calmed down a little bit believe it or not. That's because the books are revealing deeper ideas related to Krakoa, layer by layer. Imagine that, waiting to see what happens before declaring Krakoa a terrorist state.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Mutants are such a small portion to bother death. Even if they did resurrect all mutants who died, which would be ~17 millions at most, it is not even a third of the 54 million people who die each year (according to google). And we're talking about a single planet in the universe in a one-time-only event. I really can't see the big deal here.
    Meanwhile Hollywood has literally built an entire film franchise about Death being a petty vindictive @#$%& when a paltry half a dozen people cheat their fate. :-P
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 01-16-2020 at 08:24 PM.

BANNED

well death has gotten her legs broken before so she needs to take an L before catching krakoan hands

The X-men only answer to one cosmic entity and it's a giant space bird

BANNED

and even then the birb got a vocal smackdown recently to cut it out

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    No. Can we at least read the book before making stuff like this? The X-Men aren’t killing Death and the article doesn’t even know what the Green Door is.

And once again the Krakoan dissenters don't have a leg to stand on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    No. Can we at least read the book before making stuff like this? The X-Men aren’t killing Death and the article doesn’t even know what the Green Door is.

Looks to me like the whole situation was wrapped up nicely with a bow in just a few panels. Not even an issue on the cosmic scale.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    Exactly. It should have been a non-starter of a thread.

And the arguments that Jane made are so damn pedestrian... if an author is going to tackle "Big concepts" maybe at least be more thoughtful than high school introduction to philosophy.
    She didn't make an argument, she offered an opinion. One Tithonus would certainly agree with.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Get Jason Aaron over to DC fast, like Bendis. There are a few DC books he could write, and I vote with my wallet, so it will save me some money.

How many billions of civilised worlds in the universe, and little old Earth causing Death this much trouble?

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

One "little" thing affects another... and I think that's the point the writers are trying to make with Death being affected.

Krakoa is a bold and new step in itself that affects everyone within the MU. (I mean look how it's affecting people in reality.... smh, getting all bent over a fictional nation in a comic book)

There are consequences to everything, good and bad, which leads to more stories at the end of the day.

And that's a good thing.
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Phoenix View Post
    One "little" thing affects another... and I think that's the point the writers are trying to make with Death being affected.

Krakoa is a bold and new step in itself that affects everyone within the MU. (I mean look how it's affecting people in reality.... smh, getting all bent over a fictional nation in a comic book)

There are consequences to everything, good and bad, which leads to more stories at the end of the day.

And that's a good thing.
    Well now that death has adjusted for the Green door and for mutants resurrecting themselves. (Jane now has inside information) and was able to heal herself taking those in to account she should be fine. She knew the cause, embraced it, and decided to keep going. Not seeing the problem.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Death is kind of a joke in the MU anyway, with each death beginning the countdown to when that character will return. No idea what Thanos sees in what amounts to a rather ineffectual cosmic civil servant.