Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Npresh24 View Post
    Do You think were actually getting new kids or just a book about Fauna , Manon , Maxime , Sonos Rex and Wrench. Who would you like to be featured as their advisor? and do you think they will last?

I would say Husk and Skin fit perfect for the role advisors.
    I have no idea who these people are.

BANNED

i just want a new x-men book with the cast we know and want, bring back sofia and laurie, but if i was to introduce "new characthers" to shake the table, id just pick 3 unusual younger characthers that have been dead for a while and top class pedigree:
    the apocalypse twins and magneto's lost girl and anya magneto's lost girie (make her a latent psychic that has lingered after her traumatic death, then into a pod)
    but even then i just want the kids we have already :/

I’m not gonna lie.... they look dope as ****

Poor babies, I hope they have fun in limbo
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

BANNED

a bigger setting needs more wallpapper i guess

Hellion's son is JACKED
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Amazing Member

I’m just not feeling it they could use x student they already have I don’t see why we making new ones

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    This alleged leak xD
    Oh, thanks

I honestly feel like the X-men already have enough kids they don't interact with to add more.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Not even Fish?
    The latest incarnation of Squid Boy with some design elements derivative of Anole. It's really just a half-hearted attempt to make mutant baby yoda imo. I get why that's easy for readers to get behind. But I'm just reminded of limbo bound characters.

I hate amalgamations with a white hot intensity. It's a 5 year old's idea of creativity. Almost as bad as Marvel Apes.

What would you consider the cutoff age for this group? Are we counting Maggie, Captain Britain & Meggan's kid? Or how about Cannonball and Smasher's son, Joshiah? What about Davey, Madrox and Layla's infant? Where does Shogo factor in? Or Beak and Angel's large brood?

Granted they're all super young at the moment, but these are the kiddos that spring to mind first when I think about literal X-kids - as in actual child-aged children of former or current X-group members. Not that I would mind seeing more of what's happening with the newly adopted X-kids like Fauna or Sonos Rex, etc either. Why not both? Probably not something to build a whole book around, but for a plot here or there or to be sprinkled into a storyline makes complete sense given the purpose and goals of Krakoa.