Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Curse of the White Knight #6 Preview & Discussion

Last edited by KangMiRae; 01-21-2020 at 12:42 AM.

Last edited by KangMiRae; 01-21-2020 at 12:43 AM.

Every time I see Bruce and Harley in this universe all I can do is

According to Sean Gordon Murphy, this issue will have Joker’s big reveal, and it’s something “no writer has ever done with Bruce.”

I wonder what he plans on doing that hasn’t been done before, even outside of the mainline.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Every time I see Bruce and Harley in this universe all I can do is

I have a feeling Bruce and Harley will probably happen. It feels like that is what they are setting up.

According to Sean Gordon Murphy, this issue will have Joker’s big reveal, and it’s something “no writer has ever done with Bruce.”

I wonder what he plans on doing that hasn’t been done before, even outside of the mainline.
    The fact he says he is worried about the reveal is interesting. Maybe its to do with his parents or jason?
    Last edited by Katana500; 01-21-2020 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I have a feeling Bruce and Harley will probably happen. It feels like that is what they are setting up.

The fact he says he is worried about the reveal is interesting. Maybe its to do with his parents or jason?
    We know that Jason will appear in Curse, but my bet is on his parents, to be honest.

I have my suspicions about this also. I’m rooting for this, too. I quite like this ship, it’s very cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    We know that Jason will appear in Curse, but my bet is on his parents, to be honest.
    I’ve read a few theories on it being with Jason, but SGM said that he’s been reading theories on the internet for 6 months and no one’s guessed the reveal yet. I think it’ll have to do with Bruce Wayne’s lineage actually being tied to Azrael’s ancestors. Like, Edmund Wayne took their child or something.

My theory is that Bakker killed Edmund at some point for some reason, and took his identity and all the Waynes from that point including Bruce are descendants from him and not Edmund and Azreal is actually a descendent of Wayne. It’s the only thing I could think of the fits the clues Murphy has given us, like how despite having a grudge against Bruce and his family Jean Paul agrees that the Waynes have always protected Gotham.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcady59 View Post
    My theory is that Bakker killed Edmund at some point for some reason, and took his identity and all the Waynes from that point including Bruce are descendants from him and not Edmund and Azreal is actually a descendent of Wayne. It’s the only thing I could think of the fits the clues Murphy has given us, like how despite having a grudge against Bruce and his family Jean Paul agrees that the Waynes have always protected Gotham.
    That sounds insane, I kinda like it! So Batman ends the entire feud by ending both their family’s hold/name on Gotham, maybe. The Wayne Manor’s gone anyway, no?

Hey, you wanna tell me next week’s lottery numbers?! :P

Hey, you wanna tell me next week’s lottery numbers?! :P
    Right, honestly I’m surprised I was so spot on I guess that’s the mark of a great mystery story giving the clues so you can solve it if you wish.

double post

It seems like Azrael might still be alive and out there since Harley only kicked him away from Bruce. Joker’s dead for sure—crazy how Harley put a bullet in him. Also it becomes ever more likely that she ends up with Batman.

Well, I didn't expect Murphy to be able to pull something truly new and game changing for a Batman. And he did !

His White Knight series truly are masterpieces.

Astonishing Member

Somebody hit the jackpot around here!! Honestly, I would like this to be the case of "mainstream Batman", because it would explain many things about Batman; a hero who is actually a descendant of criminals:
    + He says he fights crime, but actually create more dangerous criminals (like the Joker).
    + He never kills criminals because they are "his people", and send them to Arkham to escape again when they want to.
    + He falls in love with a thief (Catwoman) and had a son with a murderer (Thalia).
    + Even after several Robins being killed (Jason being the first), Batman don't kill the Joker. He just wanted to get rid of a "problematic child".
    + He makes "contingency plans" against each member of the Justice League, but never against Arkham's prisioners. That's because the League are a threat to crime itself.
    + Instead of sharing his technology and toys with the police, he keeps them for him for years.