Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcady59 View Post
    My theory is that Bakker killed Edmund at some point for some reason, and took his identity and all the Waynes from that point including Bruce are descendants from him and not Edmund and Azreal is actually a descendent of Wayne. It’s the only thing I could think of the fits the clues Murphy has given us, like how despite having a grudge against Bruce and his family Jean Paul agrees that the Waynes have always protected Gotham.
    Sean is that you?

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

spoilers:
    The reveal that Bruce isn't a Wayne was kind of a wet fart. I still thought "so what? He cares about his parents. Who cares if great great grandfather is a douche?" Literally changes nothing. Bruce still mourns his parents and they are rich, but he previously believed his Edmond killed a friend in cold blood. I doubt he cares where the old money came from so long as Thomas and Martha remain tragic, underserved death. But Harley killing Joker actually surprised me. This book continues to be a ton of fun to read.
    end of spoilers

Emma was right

spoilers:
    This series is turned into a bad fan fiction written by a thirteen year old girl. Both Joker and Batman are in love with Harley. Lol. And once again, we are shown that Harley is a strong and independent woman TM, and even Joker is afraid of her. Damn, he is just pathetic and completely out of character in this comics. But the art is great.
    end of spoilers