Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 928
  1. #631
    Astonishing Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    This comes off like a Young Avengers ripoff just less charming.

    Side note if their not mutants so they don't have the protection Krakoa ensures from government laws. And Outlawed/ Kamala Law forbids child Superheroes how is this gonna go down?
    Nice point. I guess we'll have to wait to understand.

  2. #632
    Cosmic Sandwich Metal Sphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    This comes off like a Young Avengers ripoff just less charming.

    Side note if their not mutants so they don't have the protection Krakoa ensures from government laws. And Outlawed/ Kamala Law forbids child Superheroes how is this gonna go down?
    Depends on whether they have supervision or not. Or maybe they sneak off to other countries to do things to dodge that law. It's very possible that the enforcers of that law may come around and send those kids back home.

  3. #633
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    This comes off like a Young Avengers ripoff just less charming.

    Side note if their not mutants so they don't have the protection Krakoa ensures from government laws. And Outlawed/ Kamala Law forbids child Superheroes how is this gonna go down?
    X-Champions.

    10char
    "Cable was right!"

  4. #634
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,331

    Default

    We don't know that they re teenagers they look like young adults to me. 18~20.
    I dont trust that redhead he looks like a rat.

  5. #635
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    We don't know that they re teenagers they look like young adults to me. 18~20.
    I dont trust that redhead he looks like a rat.
    I wasn't sure either but then the solicitation for #2 came out the other day:
    "A local prison riot is quickly turning into an escape and the only ones who can stop them are a bunch of high schoolers?! The strangest teens of all are on the case! Guest-starring the Avengers!"

    Although they could just be really behind in high school!
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  6. #636
    Cosmic Sandwich Metal Sphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    We don't know that they re teenagers they look like young adults to me. 18~20.
    I dont trust that redhead he looks like a rat.
    Solicits mention they're high schoolers, and in the Marvel Voices issue where you can see them they're shorter than the adults around them. These are kids, probably human kids but we won't know until the issue hits.

  7. #637
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,331

    Default

    Good eye, I was so taken aback by the Avengers mention I blocked everything else out. Maybe that's why they show up to try to arrest them? Reflecting on it, it could be a fun interaction if the Children are indeed standins for online XFans. Im really for someone to say fuck Avengers lives.

  8. #638
    Incredible Member pkingdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Good eye, I was so taken aback by the Avengers mention I blocked everything else out. Maybe that's why they show up to try to arrest them? Reflecting on it, it could be a fun interaction if the Children are indeed standins for online XFans. Im really for someone to say fuck Avengers lives.
    Why would they do that? They're publicly against the law, and one of their members is under 21. They aren't the US government enforcers.

  9. #639
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    12,250

    Default

    Some villains they should go beat the shit out of:



  10. #640
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Some villains they should go beat the shit out of:


    Im so glad a point was made of leaving Ink OUT of Krakoa. Talk about cultural appropriation.

    There really is no reason needed to insult the Avengers, it's self care.

  11. #641
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,215

    Default

    "Marvel Girl" seems too redheaded to be Latino. I think he will have Asperger or something similar.

    "Cyclops" is quite likely to be LGTB.

  12. #642
    Incredible Member Journey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    "Marvel Girl" seems too redheaded to be Latino. I think he will have Asperger or something similar.

    "Cyclops" is quite likely to be LGTB.
    Everything about her screams butch Lez.

  13. #643
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    "Marvel Girl" seems too redheaded to be Latino. I think he will have Asperger or something similar.

    "Cyclops" is quite likely to be LGTB.
    There's a good amount of light brown haired/green eyed people in South America, but it's more the texture of his hair. If I grew my hair out it would be wavy like that.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  14. #644
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    12,250

    Default

    I hope one of the crew might be non-binary.

    Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Im so glad a point was made of leaving Ink OUT of Krakoa. Talk about cultural appropriation.

    There really is no reason needed to insult the Avengers, it's self care.
    Shogo? Sure. Kyle? Of course. Ink? Hell no, get him off the island NOW-

  15. #645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Shogo? Sure. Kyle? Of course. Ink? Hell no, get him off the island NOW-
    I'm personally delighted that, at some point, the topic of Ink came up and Hickman, JDW & Co found him wanting.

    Of course, other option is that Brisson's saving him for New Mutants...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •