Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1094
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Thatd be cool....esp Archangel's Kid we need more parents besides Summers and Wolverines offspring.
    I wonder if the Apocalypse twins are gonna get resurrected
    I could be down for that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I could be down for that.

There humans with tech they were already introduced in marvel voices. They are X-men fans they are cosplaying as X-men.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    This is a book designed to use established character designs to replace more of our favorites in future mcu movies. I'm never gonna support this series no matter what is in the book
    I don't really see how this would make it easier to introduce the X-Men. Especially when there's hardly a shortage of mutants Marvel Studios could pull from.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I don't really see how this would make it easier to introduce the X-Men. Especially when there's hardly a shortage of mutants Marvel Studios could pull from.
    That’s because you just read an insane conspiracy theory that likely has little to no truth to it.

Your favorites will be just fine yall LMAO

Mighty Member

Still gonna pass on this. Are they mutants or humans with tech like someone mentioned above? For me I don’t want to see “legacy characters” in x-books. I have no problems with human heroes changing identities or others taking up the name, but not for me in x-books.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    That’s because you just read an insane conspiracy theory that likely has little to no truth to it.

Your favorites will be just fine yall LMAO
    Yeah, while I'm sure he's involved/aware of what's going on the comics side Feige seems much more hands off as CCO than, say, Quesada was, or how Feige is with the film side.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    They literally had a whole year to put this thing out. This delay just tells you how irrelevant it actually is

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Ouch, we may never see this.

I wonder if the rejigger of Sword of X messed up the continuity of this and they have to go back and fix it

Possible; the Union tie-in for Empyre got slightly edited to be used in King in Black.

But nobody seems to care about Children of the Atom, so ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They literally had a whole year to put this thing out. This delay just tells you how irrelevant it actually is
    Not really. Sometimes you have to look at what else might be coming out not just from your competition but your own company and decided to change things.

Especially if you hear about order numbers for books.

Future Slate and Milestone in January and Black Panther returning the following month. If you think those books would hurt sales-you hold back. Especially since a new Wonder Woman character who is getting a tv show will be appearing in it.

Also some of those books come with higher prices-meaning some folks will have to make a choice COA or Future Slate Batman. Batman will win that battle no matter what.

Also your writer of COA is also doing stories in Future Slate in those Batman books. IF someone likes Vita's work there and want some more of their work-how much better than a first issue of COA to piggy back on Vita's Black Mask Devil's Dye that is getting a new trade printing.

Now the downside to that is-we don't know what DC has planned in March. So another delay could be possible.

Astonishing Member

Well, it was pushed back again
    From January 6 to March 3
    Don't like to be a doomsayer but this gives the impression it will be pushed back until they can quitely cancel it for good at a convinient time when it won't create too much bad press. Not thinking that's the absolute fate of it, but getting the feeling it might easily happen.

Doesn't help that with stories in the allready existing books moving forward constantly, the setup for this one might end up too unconnected to what's actualy happening. Like if half of the mentor figures can't actualy show up in those roles because of how their usage in the other books have progressed.

And then there is the reunion of the New X-men in the recent X-factor issue, if that's creating a lot of positive responce, they might actualy eye just using them (for say a series of one-shots) to explore the lifes of mutant teenagers in an urban environment under the current status quo, than going forward with the COTA characters which have gotten a lot of apathic or negative reaction.

They really don't seem to be meant for anything major, but just "what you see is what you get", a bunch of teenagers with powers close enough resembling those of some major mutant heros that they immitate them, with reference to modern "youth culture" in an attempt to attract a younger readership.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Ouch, we may never see this.

I wonder if the rejigger of Sword of X messed up the continuity of this and they have to go back and fix it
    Interesting enough the energy winged guy was on one of the "everyone has a sword now!" promotional images, suggesting it was planned to be a stable part of the X-men lineup by the time XOS was meant to come out, even if they might not have been planned to take part in it.

Fantastic Member

with the delays seems more obvious it doesn't really effect other titles and is just there...

that sad can't see much disappointment if it just gets cancelled. didn't seem appealing at all. maybe just scrap it. there's enough titles as is and if we were getting a new one there's tons of better ideas.

just give us an Academy X title now that they are getting repowered and brought back.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Interesting enough the energy winged guy was on one of the "everyone has a sword now!" promotional images, suggesting it was planned to be a stable part of the X-men lineup by the time XOS was meant to come out, even if they might not have been planned to take part in it.
    I am really thinking this may be the case.

I mean so far only 3 issues have been solicited I bet it will be included as some filler in a TPB

Astonishing Member

Not really future slate is doing the same consept. So any new book will get overlooked because of it. Also I might tie in to stuff planned for books that were already but passed back father then expected. Diamonds handling of covid was atrocious, rember for a few months all work on books were stoped, and alot was re written to buy time to get everything set up. If I had to guess work on issue 2 was fished, work stoped, other projects took priority and the delay is due because issues 3+ aren't finished and needed massive rewrites. Vita is taking over new mutant and that pluss future state (possibly leading to her doing a batgirls book) takes priority over cota, eithe that or its like eternals and they want the trade to come out at a later date