Quote Originally Posted by eliasmachado View Post
    I believe they are chimeras
    Cyclops + Emma
    Jean + Beast
    Nightcrawler + Sunfire or Vulcan
    Gambit + Storm or Bishop
    Angel + Bishop or Storm
    Nah they aren't chimeras post number 5656

Sinister didn't started it yet and these are kids that grew up looking x-men as idols

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Nah they aren't chimeras post number 5656

Sinister didn't started it yet and these are kids that grew up looking x-men as idols
    and have their exact mutant powers? let me ask you this..."why did Hickman introduce the concept of chimera?" were they necessary to the story that he was telling?

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 01-21-2020 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    and have their exact mutant powers? let me ask you this..."why did Hickman introduce the concept of chimera?" were they necessary to the story that he was telling?

they don't have the same powers, they are using tech for that.

they don't have the same powers, they are using tech for that.
    Until we get solid proof otherwise, them being chimeras is an entirely reasonable conclusion.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Until we get solid proof otherwise, them being chimeras is an entirely reasonable conclusion.
    Have you seen any other Krakoan with phones and technology?

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    It's pretty clear from premise that it isn't chimeras

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Have you seen any other Krakoan with phones and technology?
    That is a huge clue. Also we only see chimeras as adults, as they ar emade on peak age

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

So this is the book that Rachel will be heading with Nocturne and Aliya Bishop?

I think it's pretty likely that they're chimeras and this is like the big twist of the book. We get attached to the characters and how they grew up loving the X-Men and want to be like them and are super happy to be on Krakoa with their idols and then it turns out they're actually chimeras made by Sinister and all their memories are fake, like Madelyne's.

That is a huge clue. Also we only see chimeras as adults, as they ar emade on peak age
    we also saw Mister Sinister specifically spying on the island's children. and i'd say that it's not clear at all that they aren't chimera. it's about 50/50 on the board right now. i already admitted that i could be wrong. are you willing to do the same?

Sinister is a Chimera right now, and he started as baseline human. They could turn them into mutants.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Sinister is a Chimera right now, and he started as baseline human. They could turn them into mutants.
    Ooooh that would be interesting. What if the twist is that they're HUMAN admirers of the X-Men who have been granted mutant DNA and powers by Sinister?

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    it was one of the clones that had the thunderbird x-gene. But he isn't a combination of different mutants.

that would be disturbing, so human kids have to be transformed into mutants to be accepted? lol at inclusivity. Seems a big no, as they are using tech to emulate powers

Astonishing Member

it was one of the clones that had the thunderbird x-gene. But he isn't a combination of different mutants.

that would be disturbing, so human kids have to be transformed into mutants to be accepted? lol at inclusivity. Seems a big no, as they are using tech to emulate powers
    We don't know if thats the case though. In fact we barely know anything about these new mutants other than they're heavily influenced by some senior X-Men.

Why do you think they're humans? Has that been said somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Why do you think they're humans? Has that been said somewhere?
    I don't think they are humans, I'm pretty sure they are mutants that recently discovered they have powers