Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

It’s weird and out there but I’m all for it. And knowing that there is still obviously so much more coming I’m cool with letting a few newbies into the fold and i trust Vita’s storytelling.

I really dig that logo too.

The art direction in the book with Vita’s chops as an amazing storyteller. I know new characters in prominent roles shouldn’t be happening but this book is gonna be so good. I do hope they aren’t just Ghosts of Cyclops reduxes but if they are, alrighty then.

BANNED

Warren and Apoc?

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Did you see my little edit about him and Shatterstar?

Seeing heroes raising their small kids is my jam. I love love LOVED that Spider-Woman relaunch where she became a mom. I have a folder full of adorable Wolverine and tiny kid versions of Laura and Daken. That's what I want to see more of. The X-men have largely been terrible parents to their kids, so if they are Chimera's aged up to useful age I'll riot. Or at least pout.
    I gotta say, there haven't been many on here that have said they are looking forward to the X-Men having babies. That's cool! I'm good with it either way. And a Ric/Shatty baby would be a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Umm there's already a TK with a green aura
    Yes, thank you Giant-Sized G. The poster I was responding to mentioned the green signature being associated with Rictor perhaps. I'm actually a fan of Hellion and wish we would see him more.

nx01a, the morphing covers are awesome.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Hyyyyppppe

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Well...this premise interests me very much (Thank the Goddess I don't "jones hard" for any of the youngsters, generally).
    I'll definitely give it a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    The art direction in the book with Vita’s chops as an amazing storyteller. I know new characters in prominent roles shouldn’t be happening but this book is gonna be so good. I do hope they aren’t just Ghosts of Cyclops reduxes but if they are, alrighty then.
    It's definitely one of those cases where the writer and artist are the driving forces for picking up a book. I have full faith in the quality and I'm sure these kiddos will grow on me quickly. I'm especially interested in how Warren will fit into this since we haven't seen much of him.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The more I think about this the more I'm intrigued.
    And here I was thinking I was going to curb my comic book spending.
    The great upside to these being new characters...I won't have to put up with the whiners constantly complaining about their FAVES!!! being written OOC, and the writer doesn't "get" the character and "this is not my...."
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 01-17-2020 at 02:24 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

So this the group living in the omega house? Interested to see how these group of characters
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

So, let me get this straight, we have New Mutants getting some love with some Generation X here and there and even less for New X-Men and Generation Hope near non-existent (apart from Hope I guess). Why in the world do we need more new characters with (even worse) apparently copy and paste powers? I'm trying to be all-in for the new titles. X-Men hasn't been given this much love and attention for years. But this is wasted space. I'd much rather see what the youngest class - I presume New X-Men/Wolverine and the X-Men/Generation Hope characters - is up to than learn about even more new mutants. Where is Oya? Where is Wind Dancer? Where is Skin? Where is Magma? I have nothing against the creative team. I just wish this was energy spent on established characters.

BANNED

i just see 5 more characthers to add to the limbo pile in the x-basement, only to be taken out once in a while to serve as wallpapper or die.

Is this a book about the future? X+100 or whatever it was from HoX/PoX with the chimeras?

So we're all onboard with the idea that Sinister has started making Chimera right?

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The great upside to these being new characters...I won't have to put up with the whiners constantly complaining about being written OOC, and the writer doesn't "get" the character and "this is not my...."
    That is a fantabulous point.

BANNED

Maybe Bishop and Gambit.

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    So we're all onboard with the idea that Sinister has started making Chimera right?
    He's definitely hinted at it though he seemed focused on Omegas at the time.