The battle was great though I am starting to think that having a mutant of ice and one of fire in such close proximity is not a sound strategy. It seems like whenever one lets loose they would weaken the other. Oh well I am sure they will figure out eventually.

The Verdi's strategy of using Yellowjacket as a spy is an interesting one but I am not sure what they are hoping to gain from a financial perspective. The Mauraders don't attend the Hellfire board meetings and all most do when on the island is party from what is shown,

I was a little disappointed with Shaw and his attack strategy though. I always saw him as a strategist who would work from the shadows and not get his own hands dirty. This plan seems far too risky and has a high chance of blowing up in his face. How did he even know that the seeds would negate Katherine's phasing power. It seems to me a big risk since Krakoan technology doesn't seem to recognize Katherine and the seeds are from Krakoa. It seems to me she should be immune from anything originating from Krakoa.

I am confused why everyone on the Island thinks the resurrection protocols wouldn't work on Katherine. Sure she can't use the portals and I could understand if Krakoa played some small part in the resurrection process but that isn't the case. The process which was explained briefly in HOX 5 mentions nothing about needing Krakoa's involvement. All that is needed is the mutants genetic code, his/her psychic imprint and the Five working in unity to bring about resurrection. All of those are available so her resurrection (if needed) is inevitable unless I am missing something.