Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

I don’t mind if the books are more diverse as long as characters who look like me (Wolverine, Emma) are still the most important.

Fantastic Member

this book would have been so much better with a better artist. They could improve the fights scenes and costumes a lot more.

BANNED

Whoa, Gold 2.0. 🙄

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    But miraculously the hate for this book just seems to Center on the fact that Kate Pryde is leading the team.
    THIS. This right here is why Kitty Pryde is nothing more than a dumpster fire.

All this run she's been getting compliments from her haters. People have been non stopping talking about how MARAUDERS is redeeming Kate from Guggenheim's GOLD where she could do no wrong.

This is the first time she's received any critique and the book is doing the best in sales out of the B books. Yet Kate fans have turned her into a victim? Her fans see her as 100% victim/100% perfect. Nothing in btw. That is why she's hated. Little miss perfect. She's rich, beautiful and privileged but her fans see her as the worlds biggest victim.

BANNED

What’s wrong with an American Jewish princess with superpowers being the face of minority oppression?

BANNED

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    What’s wrong with an American Jewish princess with superpowers being the face of minority oppression?
    Next thing we'll know Emma will be telling the Molocks "I Know your pain! I used to be a brunette!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    I don’t mind if the books are more diverse as long as characters who look like me (Wolverine, Emma) are still the most important.
    There needs to be more hairy manlet with fake boobs representation tbh.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    There needs to be more hairy manlet with fake boobs representation tbh.
    Right? WTF is that comment.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    THIS. This right here is why Kitty Pryde is nothing more than a dumpster fire.

All this run she's been getting compliments from her haters. People have been non stopping talking about how MARAUDERS is redeeming Kate from Guggenheim's GOLD where she could do no wrong.

This is the first time she's received any critique and the book is doing the best in sales out of the B books. Yet Kate fans have turned her into a victim? Her fans see her as 100% victim/100% perfect. Nothing in btw. That is why she's hated. Little miss perfect. She's rich, beautiful and privileged but her fans see her as the worlds biggest victim.
    Yeah don't use my quote to put words in my mouth and reconfirm your own bias thank you. I don't see her as a victim. But I know unwarranted hate when I see it. Ever since this book was announced you had certain posters on here who were readying their pitchforks and torches in anticipation for another Guggenheim 2.0. Thankfully that wasnt the case and I've especially seen a more positive shift for the series after the Shinobi issue.

Still you have some posters determined to manipulate the narrative and try to make it seem like this book is the Kate Pryde show with the other character's being nothing more than background when thats not the case. And then you have others who try to make it seem like anyone who defends the book is a brainless Kitty Fan (I'm not for the record, who character has been spotty at best these past couple of years and the inorganic push the character has had was more than a little grating and Gold was trash but this is the most fun I've had reading Kate in a long time).

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Right? WTF is that comment.
    He probably looks like Diamond Patch.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Next thing we'll know Emma will be telling the Molocks "I Know your pain! I used to be a brunette!"
    I can totally see her saying that in some of her iterations hahahaha a flat brunette! The pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Imagine saying that to black women, they were the last to get the right to vote

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Yeah don't use my quote to put words in my mouth and reconfirm your own bias thank you. I don't see her as a victim. But I know unwarranted hate when I see it. Ever since this book was announced you had certain posters on here who were readying their pitchforks and torches in anticipation for another Guggenheim 2.0. Thankfully that wasnt the case and I've especially seen a more positive shift for the series after the Shinobi issue.

Still you have some posters determined to manipulate the narrative and try to make it seem like this book is the Kate Pryde show with the other character's being nothing more than background when thats not the case. And then you have others who try to make it seem like anyone who defends the book is a brainless Kitty Fan (I'm not for the record, who character has been spotty at best these past couple of years and the inorganic push the character has had was more than a little grating and Gold was trash but this is the most fun I've had reading Kate in a long time).
    It is exactly the case. You have two omegas on the team and they do nothing. Iceman keeps getting depowered and being a clown and Storm had one big scene of blasting a goon with lightning and people think that's some big feat. As if she hasn't done that a million times before. Pyro is just the group's fool meanwhile Kitty's just kicking everyone's ass and saving the others all the time. For her part Emma is making a fool of Shaw and on it goes. This is the worst kind of "team" book in the sense that it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    It is exactly the case. You have two omegas on the team and they do nothing. Iceman keeps getting depowered and being a clown and Storm had one big scene of blasting a goon with lightning and people think that's some big feat. As if she hasn't done that a million times before. Pyro is just the group's fool meanwhile Kitty's just kicking everyone's ass and saving the others all the time. For her part Emma is making a fool of Shaw and on it goes. This is the worst kind of "team" book in the sense that it's not.
    Shh it's okay she's probably dead now so cheer up!