Can we have a thread where we talk about all the new X-books as a whole? Does that exist already? Also, has anyone else ever used this title for a thread?

I'm reading all of them, and am really enjoying X-Men, Marauders & New Mutants, so far. X-Force is also pretty good, but is playing fast and loose with the Kill No Humans rule (did they really expect that to hold?) Excalibur is a slog, imho. And I can barely get through Fallen Angels. If some of my favorite characters weren't in those two books, I'd probably drop them.

Is this how others are feeling? I'm really upset that Rogue and Gambit are only featured in Excalibur. It's a waste of great potential stories. Mr and Mrs X was so fun, and now they're just wasted in this odd book.

I feel like, love him or hate him, Hickman created this daring, dense new paradigm for the X-Men, and some of the other writers are just like, "EF you Hickman, I'm just going to write the story I want to write" and they're ignoring Hickman's brave new world.

It's like they're not even in the same universe...

I was really hoping for a more coordinated effort from the X-writers and X-Editors.