Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by stwaz View Post
    It looks like Fallen Angels is ending already. Just read that. So, that's good.
    Did they confirm that because I could’ve sworn it was on hiatus.

It was a limited series anyway.

Fantastic Member

Is anyone loving Excalibur or Fallen Angels??
    I like Fallen Angels but hate Excalibur. I’m surprise is actually outselling other xbooks esp Xforce lol

BANNED

I usually just skip to the parts with •|Ä|• and Rictor.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I usually just skip to the parts with •|Ä|• and Rictor.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Okay, so I re-read Fallen Angels and like it much more now. It's definitely a story that needs to be read in one sitting instead of chopped up monthly.

I also did a little research on the backstory of Kwannon, and that helped me to follow the story and enjoy it more.

What xbaby?

Okay, so I re-read Fallen Angels and like it much more now. It's definitely a story that needs to be read in one sitting instead of chopped up monthly.

I also did a little research on the backstory of Kwannon, and that helped me to follow the story and enjoy it more.
    I really think Fallen Angels will be looked at more favorably the more time passes on, unless X-Twitter 100% sticks to their initial “skim-and-judge” viewing.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That Salt n Pepa song has been stuck in my head since this thread's origin...jus sayin.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Same.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

X-Factor #50 Jan 1990
    Judgement War Part 7 of 7: "Judgement Day"
    As the Celestials stand over the city of the Chosen as part of their final judgement of this alien world,
    the combined forces of X-Factor, the Rejects and the Beginagainst battle against the soldiers of the Chosen.
    As the battle rages, Lord Rask clashes with Princess Seera, who is aided by Lev.
    However, the two women are blasted back and after a brief clash with Archangel, Rask blasts the winged mutant aside as well.
    Rushing to Lord Palik, Palik reveals that he had figured out Rask's plot to use his winnings from the battle between Archangel
    and Iceman to buy a place as one of the highest of the Chosen and reveals his part in causing this plan to come crashing down.
    He then goads Rask to once more jump into the battle and fight Iceman, who easily knocks him aside.

As the battle rages on, Cyclops leads another group of Rejects and Beginagains through the city
    in the hopes of finding Marvel Girl and Christopher and a means of shutting down the Chosen's power supply.
    Blasting their way into a science lab, they force a science robot to tell them where they might find the two Scott is seeking.
    The robot briefly reactivates the memory banks of the ruined robot Zee-Zee
    to show where MG is being kept and provides them with a map of how to get there.
    While back at the arena, the Reject/X-Factor/Beginagain coalition is gaining the upper hand
    forcing the Chosen to order their Dueler cast to enter the arena and fight on their behalf.
    At first the Duelers comply, but they are convinced by Lev to turn against those
    who have treated them as secondary citizens and help fight their rebellion.
    This earns the ire of Lord Palik who orders everyone in the arena to be eliminated once and for all.

Meanwhile, Scott and the others find Christopher and Marvel Girl.
    Upon freeing Jean, Scott finds that her Phoenix/Madelyn Pryor personalities are dominant,
    with Jean's mind being submerged following her run in with a jammer.
    However, Scott's love for Jean manages to help her push her personality out of hiding
    and she joins the group in finding the power supply for the Chosen's city and shut it down.
    This causes the grid that keeps everyone in the arena to shut down and chaos to explode in the area.
    As the battle rages on Dykon manages to climb up into the stands
    and battle Palik who uses his powers to partially blind the Beginagain.
    This doesn't stop him from grabbing Palik and threatening to kill him when Seera
    convinces him to spare Palik because if Palik is killed Dykon's vision can not be restored.
    Dykon gives Palik a choice: restore his and Archangel's vision or die.

With his vision restored, Archangel renews his attack on Rask and in the moment of fury,
    slays the would-be ruler of the Chosen with his razor sharp feathers.
    Scott and the others arrive at the scene as well as Zharkah with a group of Reject warriors and Reyest with the other Beginagain Elders.
    With the leaders of all three races gathered, they all begin to realize that the Celestials are beginning to make their final judgement.
    With Arishem preparing to give his thumbs-up/thumbs-down judgement, Ship arrives to take X-Factor to safety.
    However the group refuses to abandon this planet or its people for their own safety and turn Christopher over Ship to take away just in case.

Seeing that strangers from another world would be willing to sacrifice their lives to save their world,
    the leaders of the Rejects, Beginagains and Chosen all agree to work together to try and stop the Celestials.
    When Reyest detects a great cosmic power in Marvel Girl, she tries to use the remaining power of Phoenix Force in her to channel against the Celestials.
    Afraid to unleash this power alone, MG channels it through Cyclops who fires a massive optic blast at Arishem's hand, obliterating it.
    This seems to be the course of action the Celestials were hoping for, as as soon
    as Arishem was made incapable of judging the planet, the Celestials flee the scene.
    Marvel Girl is happy to find that the two other personalities had merged with the rest of her mind leaving her fully Jean Grey.
    As the Celestials leave in their massive ship, they drop another device like X-Factor's ship to record this world's progress.

With the road to peace beginning between the three tribes of this world, X-Factor bids farewell to their leaders.
    Before they leave, Archangel and Ship have a gift for Seera: Zee-Zee, repaired and restored to her former sentient glory.
    X-Factor then heads off into space, glad to be heading back home.

Just before they shoot off into hyperspace, they pass the Starjammer. Not recognizing the ship, Ship speeds off,
    unaware that its passengers were in close proximity with their former leader Charles Xavier on the other ship.
    Despite Xavier's deathly state, he detects his original students.

However when Lilandra and Sikorsky come to his aid, they wonder if Xavier truly did connect with his
    former students or if they were merely just hallucinations brought on by his continued deterioration.

Story by Louise Simonson. Art by Rich Buckler and Al Milgrom.