Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Everything looks pretty interesting. I’m really intrigued by Batman/Superman bringing back Ultra-Humanite, can’t even remember the last time he and Kal fought, and Willamson didn’t forget Atomic Skull’s reformation!

That Supergirl cover looks amazing, hopefully Houser can work without having to deal with tie ins.

Guess we’ll see if Bendis can do anything with Mongul.

About time Clark and Conner reconnected.

Lois and Jimmy look great as always.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I'm really hoping I like this Venditti debut because JL is quite appealing
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I'm glad to see Clark and Conner are reunited. Be curious to see how Bendis writes their dynamic. Although it sounds like they might be revising his background a little from the YJ solicit.

Will Ultra-Humanite be an albino ape again?

Hey, Supergirl isn't evil again! Boo, she's lost her memories .

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Wasn't there supposed to be a legion and youg justice crossover at some point?

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Wasn't there supposed to be a legion and youg justice crossover at some point?
    To my knowledge, I don't think that was ever confirmed. What believe Bendis said was that if you liked Young Justice then you'd want to pick up Legion.

But I'm sure a crossover is likely in the cards at some point. I'd just much rather the Legion continue to find its footing before all of that. We have nearly 30 characters get through after all.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Yeah, we're three issues into Legion. I'm down for a YJ crossover, or better yet the entire Wonder line (because the Twins, Naomi, and Dial H need to be in on that!) but let's actually get to meet everyone in the Legion first and get to know at least some of them a little better.

Finally got to catch up on that book, and I gotta say I think some people are diving a little too hard into the whole thing with Daiman. They said straight up that was a possible future for him, and one they want to prevent, didn't they? And Brainy said it was a unfair statement. Let's find out what Damian is supposed to have done/will do before we freak out too much.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    To my knowledge, I don't think that was ever confirmed. What believe Bendis said was that if you liked Young Justice then you'd want to pick up Legion.

But I'm sure a crossover is likely in the cards at some point. I'd just much rather the Legion continue to find its footing before all of that. We have nearly 30 characters get through after all.
    They should bring back Secret Files and Origins or Who's Who. The Legion could definitely do with new character profiles and that would be a way to get them all out at once. And for other characters they could be used to establish what exactly is currently in continuity.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman