vs

Nightwing
    Robin
    Superboy
    Starfire
    Raven
    Beast Boy
    Donna Troy

Didn't add Hawk or Dove as Titans already outnumber the Boys.

I think that the Boys take this, with two blitzers (Homelander and A-Train) to one (Superboy). Also, Annie January can do a blinding flash that will blind most of the Titans long enough to give her side a real advantage.

The Supers are The Seven, The Boys is Billy's crew.

Anyway, between A-Train and Homelander, the Titans are pretty much done.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

How tough/fast is Superboy? I haven't seen the show.

Probably Homelander and A-Train clean this up nice and fast.
    Last edited by The Arbiter; 01-17-2020 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Changed "have" to "havent"
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    How tough/fast is Superboy? I haven't seen the show.

Probably Homelander and A-Train clean this up nice and fast.
    He's a high end bullet timer, approaching legit superspeed. Donna Troi also has some superspeed but not like Conner's. But she's strong enough to hang with Superboy for a bit.
    Starfire also has superstrength along with her fire powers.

I think this comes down to Homelander vs Superboy. I don't think A-Train can really hurt Superboy but he can definitely take out the human level guys like Nightwing and Robin. Kory and Donna MAY be tough enough to endure the blitz but they are never going to hit him. Their only chance is he wears himself out; he does get winded pretty quickly.

Arbiter, you should check it out, it's better than all the CW stuff.

OK, so... SPOILERS BELOW.

When we say “high-end bullet-timer”, in a demonstration of his speed and power, he stands about 20’-30’ away from his mind-controlling boss Mercy Graves, shoots two bullets from a high-powered handgun at her, watches them until they’re about halfway towards her, then nonchalantly moves to stand in front of her and blocks his own bullets with his body.

In an earlier scene, he’s at Lex Luthor’s dad’s home and machine gun rounds are to him moving so slowly as to almost be stationary.

He’s pretty quick.

But still not anywhere near A-Train.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

When we say “high-end bullet-timer”, in a demonstration of his speed and power, he stands about 20’-30’ away from his mind-controlling boss Mercy Graves, shoots two bullets from a high-powered handgun at her, watches them until they’re about halfway towards her, then nonchalantly moves to stand in front of her and blocks his own bullets with his body.

In an earlier scene, he’s at Lex Luthor’s dad’s home and machine gun rounds are to him moving so slowly as to almost be stationary.

He’s pretty quick.

But still not anywhere near A-Train.
    The thing is, I don't think he can hurt Superboy. Also, what speed feats did Homelander have? All I can think off was in the last episode where he presumably saves Butch. But it's all done off screen.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    The thing is, I don't think he can hurt Superboy. Also, what speed feats did Homelander have? All I can think off was in the last episode where he presumably saves Butch. But it's all done off screen.
    I mean, it's kind of offscreen: he's there, with Butch, an explosion goes off with both of them literally right there, Butch wakes up, and he's fine, and they are a loooooooong way away.

Homelander's also so scary that A-Train (like everyone else) poops his pants the instant the guy makes a scary glance at them: presentation-wise, lots of superspeed is there, enough that A Train doesn't think that he can escape or anything.

He's also got that "flying a grid at superspeed over the city" scene to find Transparent. It certainly entails some level of superspeed.

All that, of course, begets mention that we really don't see Homelander ever go anything like all out, and we certainly don't have great Rumbles feats for the guy.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

That sounds like a nod to Lois and Clark. "You want to know how fast I am, Luthor?" *Shoots pistol at Luthor* *Catches pistol round in front of a shocked and horrified Luthor's face*
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I was thinking, oh wow The Boys are screwed.

The Seven take this though.