Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Darth Sidious rise of Skywalker feats vs endgame Avengers

Who takes the victory.

I'm not sure he can put Captain Marvel down, but he wrecks mostly everything else.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

He can down the street level ones the rest hulk Thor Ironman etc are going to be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    He can down the street level ones the rest hulk Thor Ironman etc are going to be ok.
    He was devastating an entire fleet of ships. I dont think Tony or Thor can tank that.

Remember it's not actually electricity.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Doctor Strange opens a portal in front of and behind Palpatine and simply lets him electrocute himself.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    He was devastating an entire fleet of ships. I dont think Tony or Thor can tank that.

They can't tank it but I'm sure it's not gonna kill them.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I don't think that he was actually doing any damage, so much as messing with their electronics, IIRC. Didn't X-Wings get blown up with regular blaster bolts when their shields were down (as they were supposed to be due to the atmosphere of the Sith planet they were on, from what I understood) in The Force Awakens, while the Emperor's Force Lightning AOE only made them kinda spin out of control for awhile, I think. Rey was able to blow up one ship when she shot only that one with her Force Lightning, but I don't really see what Palpatine could really go if Thor, Steve, or Tony managed to actually for a blast of actual magic lightning or repulsors/lasers, considering that he didn't have a lightsaber to block with, to say nothing of Wanda's or Carol's own massive attacks.

Astonishing Member

Didn't seem to cause any actual damage, looked more like a force-EMP blast.

Considering what he survived in the Thanos fight, I'm thinking Iron Man solos. He endures Palpy's attacks like he did Thanos', then unleashes his "drop of blood" combination of moves, which does a lot more to Palpy than draw a drop of blood.

*squints*

Huh. Good point. I totally misremembered that scene.

Yeah, he's got nothing that can dent the tougher dudes.
    - big_adventure

IMO I think he can take Hulk, and maybe even Iron Man (disabling spaceships >> iron Man suit), but Thor is a lightning God and I do not buy Palpatine lightning overcoming him.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    IMO I think he can take Hulk, and maybe even Iron Man (disabling spaceships >> iron Man suit).
    Ironman was hit by Thor's lighting before and all it really did was power him up.

More impressively, Thanos really wailed on him with an energy blast and he survived it.

Again, I wouldn't hand wave Thor or Tony immunity. It's not actually lightning/electricity as far as I know. It's an extension of whatever the Force is.

Those types should survive just based on raw durability showings.
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

As stated above, the harder targets here are individually tougher than Star Wars ships without shields, and so I don't see Palps besting that. And he definitely lacks the durability to survive their attacks.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan