With all these new books coming out and a much larger number of characters now being featured and written well, where are the Morlocks?

You'd think they'd be perfect for this era of the "minority" finally wining. A lot of people say that they don't like how there don't seem to be mutants against Krakoa, but I think Morlocks would be perfect.

For example, look at gay rights, it's been great for wealthy and pretty people but lots of the smaller groups got screwed, and are still not part of this "new and fair" world. I'd think the Morlocks would be great for that. The ones enjoying Krakoan freedoms seem to be the popular pretty ones. They could have the Morlocks stay back on earth after they feel they still get shunned in Krakoa for being "uncool" and "unattractive", and that a lot of this new mutant pride is bs if not everyone is welcomed. All I know is that I haven't seen any Morlocks in any of these damn orgies the mutants keep having!

I think the lack of Morlocks has been a HUGE mister from Hickman, and I bring it up now cause there are so many new books and yet no mention of them?

It seems Callisto is in an upcoming issue of MARAUDERS but is that confirmed? She's also wearing white, which might indicate to her being aligned with Emma? I love Emma, but Callisto should at least be secretly plotting against her if they're involved and I think Duggan may write her badly if she's here.

Any other Morlocks that have been spotted in other books?