Incredible Member

Default Superior Spider-Man vs The Batman Who Laughs

The Batman Who Laughs is transported into the Marvel universe around the reign of the Superior Spider-Man with Doc Ock living in the body of the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. This turns into a turf war with the two bringing whatever resources they can to bear against each other.

Who wins?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Superior couldn't handle Green Goblin's Goblin Nation without ceding the mantle back to Peter Parker, and The Batman Who Laughs is even more bats*** and diabolical than Osborn at his worst. It would be an interesting fight, though I could see Spider-Norman Osborn from Spider-Geddon and the latter half of Superior Spider-Man's second run as a worthier opponent for The Batman Who Laughs, given that both of them represent their respective heroes' iconography and identities being corrupted and perverted by their worst enemies. In Spider-Norman's case, it's the man who would've been the Green Goblin in almost any other universe himself becoming (a) Spider-Man, and in The Batman Who Laughs' case, it's Batman proving his worst fears about himself true by essentially becoming the Joker after killing him. Rather poetic, in my view.
    Last edited by Huntsman Spider; 01-17-2020 at 07:21 PM.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

TBWL is just nuts. and i'm not seeing otto get over him in this situation.