Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

What has been happening with Moondragon?

Spoilers:

So holy cow, Ewing is actually continuing plot threads from his Rocket solo from 2018. Good god its everything I could have wanted. I LOVED that book to death. When I saw the name of the mpb boss hiring Blackjack I new instantly what we were in for. Im hyped as heck for this.

Also this os I belive Blackjacks first actual appearance since he was seemingly killed back in Skottie Youngs Rocket solo back in 2014, a fact Blackjack directly rwferences in this issue. Im interested to see if they explain how he survived that because he was definitely blown up with even remains showing in the explosion, but I dont care. I love me some more Rocket Raccoon and as someone whos followed the character in just about everything hes been in for the last 5 years this issue was super rewarding.

Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

I was actually surprised to see the return of the original Moondragon of the 616 universe.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    I was actually surprised to see the return of the original Moondragon of the 616 universe.
    I have not read it yet, but I Hope they explore Moondragon (s), powers, and the Dragon of the Moon. Also, maybe Sundragon too!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I have not read it yet, but I Hope they explore Moondragon (s), powers, and the Dragon of the Moon. Also, maybe Sundragon too!
    What if the Sundragon is the Master of the Sun!?

Marvel needs to give Moondragon more feats, she is supposed to be a high level telepath but she seems very weak compared to the Earth Telepaths, i hope she confronts some of the Marvel telepaths like Emma or Psylocke in the future so we scale her power

I always thought she was around Xavier but she lacks the feats

Mantis is another very underrated telepath
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 03-20-2020 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    What if the Sundragon is the Master of the Sun!?
    Ah ha, that is what I was thinking! Show a Sundragon and give some history.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Marvel needs to give Moondragon more feats, she is supposed to be a high level telepath but she seems very weak compared to the Earth Telepaths, i hope she confronts some of the Marvel telepaths like Emma or Psylocke in the future so we scale her power

I always thought she was around Xavier but she lacks the feats

Mantis is another very underrated telepath
    Exactly. I have often said Heather and Jean should meet. Not necessarily fight or be enemies, but talk about TP and TK. Moondragon is supposed to be very powerful in each area, as well as a master fighter, very strong and can control her autonomic functions. A very powerful character!

Mantis also has Empathy and Cotati EP/TP, as well as being one of the best fighters ever and can also control her autonomic functions.

Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Exactly. I have often said Heather and Jean should meet. Not necessarily fight or be enemies, but talk about TP and TK. Moondragon is supposed to be very powerful in each area, as well as a master fighter, very strong and can control her autonomic functions. A very powerful character!

Mantis also has Empathy and Cotati EP/TP, as well as being one of the best fighters ever and can also control her autonomic functions.
    Cosmic heroes have always been Marvel's red headed stepchildren. So no wonder Moondragon and Mantis never met the X-Men and are underused.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

I just want Moondragon to face another powerful Telepath, i want to know how good she is, her best showing were with the mind gem, but she faced Dr Strange and Xavier once and that's all

Even Oracle "fought" and got stomped by Rachel and the Stepford Cuckoos, i personally believe Moondragon should be at least Emma Frost or Cassandra Nova level

The imposter moondragon said she was the most powerful telepath in her dimension.

But I agree, I'd like to see more feats.

I read somewhere that "our" (616) Moondragon once pierced Galactus' mind/mindshields, a feat Xavier could not.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

really loving the new Moondragon....the white clothes, her relationship.....hoping she stays over the 616 Moondragon