Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Default Red Hood: Outlaw #42 Preview / Discussion (Spoilers)

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I haven't read in a while. Is this the first time she appears with her hair down? Ma Gunn

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I haven't read in a while. Is this the first time she appears with her hair down? Ma Gunn
    First time in day cloths.
    Ma Gunn returned in RH:O #38. When Bizarro and Artemis found her, she was sleeping and therefore wearing a nightgown and having her hair down.
    During the Generation Outlaw arc there was also never time to change clothes.

So judging by the preview, it seems like Ma Gunn decided to not return to her old hairstyle.
    Maybe it's artistic freedom, maybe it's supposed to symbolize the emotional change Ma Gunn went through.
    Last edited by Sergard; 01-18-2020 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    First time in day cloths.
    Ma Gunn returned in RH:O #38. When Bizarro and Artemis found her, she was sleeping and therefore wearing a nightgown and having her hair down.
    During the Generation Outlaw arc there was also never time to change clothes.

So judging by the preview, it seems like Ma Gunn decided to not return to her old hairstyle.
    Maybe it's artistic freedom, maybe it's supposed to symbolize the emotional change Ma Gunn went through.
    Seems she hasn't told Jason that she's Willis' mother yet though. But, one thing at a time, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Seems she hasn't told Jason that she's Willis' mother yet though. But, one thing at a time, I suppose.
    You are right. She only mentions the letters.
    Jason probably asked her about them. It's also the same room as in RHatO #23 where Jason read the letters. There's even a fire in the fireplace.
    I wonder if young Faye Gunn will have an appearance soon.