Captain Atom
    Firestorm
    Vibe (New 52 version)
    Son of Vulcan
    The Ray (90’s version)
    Element Girl
    Goldstar
    Hawk & Dove (Hank and Dawn)
    Richard Dragon (younger, kick ass version)
    Bronze Tiger (younger, kick ass version)
    El Diablo (early 90’s version)
    Black Orchid (original version)
    Steel (John Henry Irons)

Ultimate Member

Ooh, I forgot about all the Wildstorm peeps!

Battalion, Winter and Diva, from Stormwatch, the original, IMO, *vastly* more superheroic team that got replaced by the Authority.

Taboo, mostly, but various other people like Backlash, Serge, Vigor, etc. from the Wildcore/Backlash side of the 'verse.

Gen 13, as a group. They play great off of each other, and cherry picking one ingredient out (like Fairchild), and trying to kludge her into another group is just painfully missing what made them magic, in the first place.

And big yes to Midnight_v mentioning that he wants some *villains* back. Way, way, way too much of the same villains, over and over. Luthor this. Joker that. Oh look, it's the 'epic' annual Darkseid smackdown. He needs some sort of therapy, he's trapped in a failure loop, and I really think it's some sort of self-punishment at this point. I want to see folks I haven't seen in *years.* What's Chronos up to? Angle Man? Giganta? Evillo? Cheshire? ze Brain? Tao Jones? Any of those funky teams that used to show up to throw down with the Outsiders, like the Masters of Disaster or People's Heroes or Strike Force Cobra?

The Body Doubles - I'd like to see how they'd address an ex-sex-worker mercenary in the Me Too era, plus their miniseries was ott campy fun.
    Black Alice
    Knockout
    Val Zod
    Vril Dox
    The Shade
    Fury (Lyta Trevor)
    Huntress (Helena Wayne)
    Power Girl
    Power Boy
    Jakeem Thunder
    Bronze Tiger
    Phantom Lady
    Silk Spectre II
    Blood Syndicate - A street gang turned superheroes who rob drug dealers to give to the poor is still a great concept with endless potential
    Fade - If not all of Blood Syndicate at least bring back Fade as the first down low superhero of color and give him a secret relationship with an unexpected hero like Amazing Man
    Fire & Ice
    Thunder & Lightning
    Grace Choi
    Hardware - Is better than Iron Man and worth 3 Steels, I'd like to see him interact with Mr. Terrific as another A-A genius with more radical political beliefs
    Cassandra Cain - You can call her anything else but she's only interesting to me as Batgirl, far more than Babs who'e always best as Oracle
    Looker without the vampire schtick
    Vixen
    Voodoo
    Atom Smasher
    Holocaust
    Jack Knight

The Far Sector's Jo is pretty cool.

Incredible Member

Jade and Obsidian, along with most of the other earth 2 Infinitors and JSAers and modern JSAers
    Thunder and Lightning
    Piper
    Mirror Master (McCulloch)
    Grace Choi
    Empress from YJ

Some new characters I like (Jessica Cruz, Jo, Wallace and Tanya in Deathstroke, all the Justice League of China), others I don't (most of Damian's TT, Bendis' YJ creations).

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Ooh, I forgot about all the Wildstorm peeps!

Battalion, Winter and Diva, from Stormwatch, the original, IMO, *vastly* more superheroic team that got replaced by the Authority.

Taboo, mostly, but various other people like Backlash, Serge, Vigor, etc. from the Wildcore/Backlash side of the 'verse.

Gen 13, as a group. They play great off of each other, and cherry picking one ingredient out (like Fairchild), and trying to kludge her into another group is just painfully missing what made them magic, in the first place.
    I woulkd like to see again the Wetworks, in their endless crusade against vampires by full shoot them all. The satire is served.

And big yes to Midnight_v mentioning that he wants some *villains* back. Way, way, way too much of the same villains, over and over. Luthor this. Joker that. Oh look, it's the 'epic' annual Darkseid smackdown. He needs some sort of therapy, he's trapped in a failure loop, and I really think it's some sort of self-punishment at this point. I want to see folks I haven't seen in *years.* What's Chronos up to? Angle Man? Giganta? Evillo? Cheshire? ze Brain? Tao Jones? Any of those funky teams that used to show up to throw down with the Outsiders, like the Masters of Disaster or People's Heroes or Strike Force Cobra?
    And if you are going to bring the bad guys back, please, update them a little. At least visually. It was wird to see several villians with their silver age looks against the new52 heroes during forever evil, for example.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by docmidnite View Post
    El Diablo (early 90’s version)
    Black Orchid (original version)
    I've been advocating for these versions of these characters for years. Glad to see there is someone who agrees with me!
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Want Back:
    Katar Hol
    Shayera Hol
    Power Girl
    Roy Harper
    Lilith Clay
    Elongated Man
    Original Donna Troy
    Fire and Ice
    Ted Kord
    Original Legion of Super Heroes
    Crimson Fox
    Android Hourman

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Want Back:
    Katar Hol
    Shayera Hol
    Power Girl
    Roy Harper
    Lilith Clay
    Elongated Man
    Original Donna Troy
    Fire and Ice
    Ted Kord
    Original Legion of Super Heroes
    Crimson Fox
    Android Hourman
    Wow I forgot how much I liked Crimson Fox, which is weird because I mentioned Amazing Man and they were dating when they died together at the hand of The Mist. I'd like them both back, twins sharing a single costumed persona was a great angle.