Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    When it’s the same point being brought up multiple times like each thread ain’t saying the same exact thing, then it can be both of what you mentioned. Multiple threads about Krakoa being a cult is annoying, but it’s also wrong. Saying Krakoa is killing Death while just being disingenuous about the book’s actual content is annoying, but also wrong.
    Also, that Jason Aaron thing was so silly. Even ignoring that panel’s content, Death already told Ben Riley that resurrections aren't a problem for her because each time a person revives, their soul weakens, and too many times will break their soul and they can’t be revived again—meaning she’ll get them eventually. She was there to warn Ben about this and even showed him his soul charred and cracked. So, I don’t know why Jason Aaron decided to even bring this stupid thing up.

And I like this version over whatever Aaron has written because it ties in nicely to the rest of the Marvel Universe as well as making a possible fun story with the protocols.

Aaron being Aaron.

EDIT: Sorry, she warned him too many revives would contaminate his soul. I think that’s different.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 01-18-2020 at 12:32 PM.