Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Doh hot-up yuh head. it really not dat important.
    your acting like it is. Just because people mention something doesn't automatically mean they are all up in their feelings. It seems you make a judgement and pull people to the extremes of emotion simply because they mention something you may not agree with it. I'm no mod but it seems like unfair censoring to me. If it's not a big deal why do people have to be made to feel like it is. I'm sure if they were up in their feelings we would notice it. But that's just my observation i won't mention it again, sometimes people don't see when they are coming off a particular way.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

You are completely wrong. I censored no one. Not you, not Oror101. Nothing in my discussion even suggested that as most of my subsequent posts were directed at the inciting tweet. But I fully submit that I'm not your emotional gatekeeper so...
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    But why does it matter to you? That's what i'm trying to figure out. Is not your frustration and need to repeatedly "call" people out the exact same thing they are doing? Does it really matter. If people want to vent their frustrations is it anybody's job other than the moderators to make sure it falls in line. Just saying.
    There's nothing weong with venting, but we can't be rude and mean.

LOL.
    He sees right through me and leaves me feeling naked and vulnerable.
    I love that feeling.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    There's nothing weong with venting, but we can't be rude and mean.
    Thank you for saying that. There is a difference.

Right now "Children of the Atom" is getting ripped apart and that's fine, but it's also fine for people to say "hey, the book hasn't even come out yet and we don't know the full premise, can you cool it?". But then they would be accused of censoring.

And come on, let's not pretend there aren't some people waiting in the bushes for something to go wrong with Krakoa for them to say "SEE?????? I TOLD YA'LL!!!" Just like what happened with dramatic ass Death. HA!
    Last edited by JB; 01-20-2020 at 06:29 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

Right now "Children of the Atom" is getting ripped apart and that's fine, but it's also fine for people to say "hey, the book hasn't even come out yet and we don't know the full premise, can you cool it?". But then they would be accused of censoring.

And come on, let's not pretend there aren't some people waiting in the bushes for something to go wrong with Krakoa for them to say "SEE?????? I TOLD YA'LL!!!" Just like what happened with dramatic ass Death. HA!
    When something goes wrong with Krakoa, I really am going to say "I told you all!"

And then I shall do the victory dance I do every time one of my theories is correct! They all said I was wrong about Obito being Tobi, but I was right, dammit!

But I shall do all of this in a respectful manner and not be mean.

When something goes wrong with Krakoa, I really am going to say "I told you all!"

And then I shall do the victory dance I do every time one of my theories is correct! They all said I was wrong about Obito being Tobi, but I was right, dammit!

But I shall do all of this in a respectful manner and not be mean.
    I appreciate respectful dancing. You're a good one.

What bushes? Where?
    *sends out a telepathic message to Kraky to start doing some landscaping*

NoNoNo!!! I can't abide respectful dancing. All dancing must be filled with heat and passion inciting immolation in the very flames of Arakko's fires.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 01-20-2020 at 06:44 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

What bushes? Where?
    *sends out a telepathic message to Kraky to start doing some landscaping*
    Black Tom is on it and he's extra grumpy...

NoNoNo!!! I can't abide respectful dancing. All dancing must be filled with heat and passion inciting immolation in the very flames of Arakko's fires.
    We're not supposed to be a cult! Just wave and smile.

All i'm saying is so what. let them. nothing anybody say is going to change our own feelings on what we are or aren't going to purchase and for the most part i find myself enjoying posting here even with the people i disagree with so what loss is there in letting one vent on an online forum that really means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. It doesnt really make logical sense to me. if someone is venting and not hurting someone what are we really gaining or succeeding at just trying to make them feel some sort of way. I don't know i have a cold so i may be thinking too deep all drugged up. lol. But it jst seems so meaningless. I'm gong to lay down.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Black Tom is on it and he's extra grumpy...

We're not supposed to be a cult! Just wave and smile.
    EFF-DAT!!! *starts twerking*

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    All i'm saying is so what. let them. nothing anybody say is going to change our own feelings on what we are or aren't going to purchase and for the most part i find myself enjoying posting here even with the people i disagree with so what loss is there in letting one vent on an online forum that really means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. It doesnt really make logical sense to me. if someone is venting and not hurting someone what are we really gaining or succeeding at just trying to make them feel some sort of way. I don't know i have a cold so i may be thinking too deep all drugged up. lol. But it jst seems so meaningless. I'm gong to lay down.
    At the end of the day, I'm not so sensitive where I can't read people's vents. But I agree with Rosebunse in that some of the rudeness can be brought down a few notches. But what constitutes "rude"? It's up to each individual so ultimately, it doesn't really matter. I just hope whatever prompted Hickman to tweet this is addressed because it came right after the reaction to "Children of the Atom".

And may you feel better soon!

Ultimate Member

Are people mad about Children of the Atom just because of Vita? Because she's been awesome on Morbius.
    It's not Vita being the issues.

From what I understand-Hickman told his staff NO NEW MUTANTS at the start of all this. This was about using whoever was there or had been there.

Now we have a book that is NOT doing that? Why is this happening when folks like Vita and Leah have been PUSHING to do stuff with established folks.

So what happened to cause this? We have seen PUSH BACK to new folks. Heck we have seen PUSH BACK to established folks.

Right now the agenda should be use who you have first.

Because it's not just fans you have to deal with but store owners. Who will kill this book faster than any fan could by making a choice to NOT order it. And it has been done before. See Deadpool's Merc spinoff books or Motor Crush at Image or Black Lightning Cold Hands mini or Cyborg.

That is not fair to Vita. Who will probably produce an awesome book that might get a short run because it's coming out at a time where it's bad timing to do so. Folks want to see the characters done wrong get their shine first.

I think I saw in the Children thread that it was an editor that first pitched the idea and then Vita ran with it? I'm not sure.

Watch it have a reception like X-Force.

I think I saw in the Children thread that it was an editor that first pitched the idea and then Vita ran with it? I'm not sure.

Watch it have a reception like X-Force.
    The tea is steeping.