Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    Gentlemen are overrated

This is going to turn into another discussion of Diana and Artemis having sex, isn't it?
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    This is going to turn into another discussion of Diana and Artemis having sex, isn't it?
    Not my thing ... But Clark and Steve ... Tempting

Extraordinary Member

Not my thing ... But Clark and Steve ... Tempting
    Oh yeah, I can see it now - the fires of rivalry turning into another kind of heat altogether...
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Oh yeah, I can see it now - the fires of rivalry turning into another kind of heat altogether...
    LOL ... When bromance takes a left into gayville

Extraordinary Member

LOL ... When bromance takes a left into gayville
    Or is it just a three-way without Diana?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    Even gods tremble in the presence of the man of steel. Ask Apollo...
    Apollo got jobbed so hard...

Yes, now that she is allegedly inheriting her power from the alpha male of Olympus she is closer to the best man.

Or at least you'd think so.
    I wrote it wrong way lol. WW and Superman should be close in power specially on God Mode. But Superman torn Doomd in half, and WW even in God Mode couldn't have a good show against him

this is good. who thought this thread would turn into a tumblr

BANNED

only at a smww thread can it be derailed to crack shipping. might as well post a Mods are asleep 'insert action here' meme.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    I wrote it wrong way lol. WW and Superman should be close in power specially on God Mode. But Superman torn Doomd in half, and WW even in God Mode couldn't have a good show against him
    In fairness, it's hard to say. Doomsday was teleporting in and out to force Superman to face him solo, so we can't know exactly how such a confrontation might have gone.

I have my own opinions of course, but evidence is lacking.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Because you just said to me that DC is trying to change her into something they can sell? Clearly, you don't like the changes they've made on that front. Well, they're not going to suddenly turn her back into Perez/Jimenez Wonder Woman, so I'd say that if this Wonder Woman is so unacceptable to you, then it's safe to say she'll be unacceptable to you for the foreseeable future.

Well, I will at least be in good company.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    All by yourself? Yup. Good company.
    Oh look. I'm not alone after all.

And hope has arrived