Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I would actually love for her to have the shadow porting abilities from the CD. Especially since in the sisterhoold arc Betsy had to fight the Demon/Shadow version of herself. They can just retcon that as Kwannon fighting to get out.
    Hmmm. Well Hickman does like to incorporate magic.

Psylocke sketch

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I love the idea of incorporating the Crimson Dawn powers and definitely love the idea of a different costume. Keep the ninja esthetic but ditch the bathing suit.

The crimson dawn shadow powers would be cool but it would upset Betsy fans even more. Some of them are understandably pissed about the butterfly, psyknife & general imagery. Think it feels worse cause Betsy hasn't done much in Excalibur. Other than her becoming Captain Britain in issue 1, that entire series is Apocalypses' book first & foremost.

It would feel more like they're giving Betsy's scraps to Kwannon. I still wonder was it Hill's idea or editorial mandate to keep her in the old duds when even Betsy herself had been written as finally tossing the costume.

I'm just sitting here hoping for a new costume at least. Leave the hand ribbon bikini to Elektra. I know at this point we'll probs never get a different color energy signature for her. I'm just happy they made her hair black.

The blue/black energy signature Kwannon & Forge's alternate universe daughter is what I hoped they'd do with Kwannon when Marvel revived her. Probs won't get it now.
    Last edited by Alexi; 11-15-2020 at 09:25 PM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I am one of those not agreeing with her current look and codename.

If they would give her the revanche look, or her previous look (when she was reintroduced) or even a total different color scheme would be welcome.

I would not be against her getting the Crimson Down shadow powers at all, as it was barely used with Betsy. Though it would need to be explained, so let her have a Crimson Dawn story (Would be great to see Kuragari (awesome villain) and Gomurr again.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

This is similar to the color palette & psi construct abilities I wanted them to explorer with Kwannon. Maybe in a darker blue/black & avoiding all purple & pink hues.

Quote Originally Posted by razzmatazz360 View Post

Em3Tz8_XEAInNmh.jpg

Variant cover of the latest issue of Hellions

BANNED

Got that cover! And Kwannon was so cool. HAS been so cool, I'm really seeing the separation between her and Betsy. And even though she is being sold to us largely as the Psylocke we "know and love," I think she is coming into her own quite nicely. Momlocke is the best.

I can't wait to see Wells continue to develop Kwannon's friendships with Alex, Greycrow and Wild Child

It's original but refreshing

I think Psylocke needs to take Gorgon's place as a Captain on Krakoa. With her powers(telepathy and telekenisis?) and skill set, she's a natural fit. And if the higher ups truly don't trust her, then giving her a more prominent role with more responsibilities is a better way to keep tabs on her.

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    I think Psylocke needs to take Gorgon's place as a Captain on Krakoa. With her powers(telepathy and telekenisis?) and skill set, she's a natural fit. And if the higher ups truly don't trust her, then giving her a more prominent role with more responsibilities is a better way to keep tabs on her.
    spoilers:
    Apparently Gorgon is already back
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    They brought Gorgon back. Doesn’t take away from your point of her becoming a Captain. I think maybe after we see more of her leadership in Hellions they can go there. And if she has any way of completely getting her daughter out of Sinister’s clutches.

I love that. Sisters from different misters. More of this sort of thing