Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    I would like to see more Franchise games instead of general Marvel U games where you can really delve into the particular characters or franchises mythos....
    Daredevil would be my first game open world in the style of Arkham but unique to DD all his villians and supporting cast.........maybe have Elektra or Echo playable as well.
    FF4 is another Franchise that is need of more love never gotten much on the game front sadly not sure what kind of game but one where all the members plus maybe a few prominent replacement members like She-Hulk and Crystal are playable.
    Moon Knight kind of like DD but this has alot of potential imo
    Punisher maybe an open world shooter not sure but had a ton of fun with his arcade game way back
    X-Men this franchise lends itself to games better then any other marvel franchise outside of Spiderman.....could be a fighting,open world, an RPG would be really fascinating as well you have an immense number of characters to play with heroes,villians, supporting or otherwise just an embrassment of riches.....Xavier's Mansion or Krakoa could be the foundation perhaps Utopia as well so much to play with in fact I think a Final Fantasy style game with X characters if done right would slay........way better franchise for games then the avengers imo.
    Funny enough, Insomniac Games is working on a Wolverine game, which could be used as a springboard to introduce and/or lead into the X-Men.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I would quite like to see Insomniac create any of the following as Miles Morales length single player games:

- Spider-Gwen/Ghost Spider
    - Venom
    - Storm
    - Nightcrawler
    - Colossus
    - Kitty Pryde and Lockheed
    - Rogue and Gambit
    - Jean Grey

Plus full length X-Men, Ant Man and Wasp, Doctor Strange, Black Panther and Fantastic Four games.

One thing I definitely want is a solid solo female super hero game. It's crazy we don't have ANY yet (I think). Why DC hasn't done a Wonder Woman game yet baffles me. Batgirl in A Matter of Family DLC is the closest I think we've gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Funny enough, Insomniac Games is working on a Wolverine game, which could be used as a springboard to introduce and/or lead into the X-Men.
    Can't wait for that game.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

After the movie I need a Shang-Chi beat em up.

Does anyone else remember the panels from, I think, Fraction and Aja's Hawkeye series that served as an homage to the Captain America and the Avengers game?

That's what I want: a retro side-scroller of AIM getting their butts kicked by the New Avengers.

Hawkeye, Wolverine, Spider-Man, and... dang. Who was the fourth?

-Pav, who sticks mostly to retro platformers, side-scrollers, and roguelikes these days...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    Does anyone else remember the panels from, I think, Fraction and Aja's Hawkeye series that served as an homage to the Captain America and the Avengers game?

That's what I want: a retro side-scroller of AIM getting their butts kicked by the New Avengers.

Bucky Cap would be the most visually "Avengers," although a female playable character such as Spiderwoman, Mockingbird or Ms. Marvel (Danvers) would be welcome. (Also, would Hawkeye be in his Ronin costume?)

I personally would like to see a new Marvel vs. Capcom game free of MCU synergy. Just fun comic influenced designs (Not "realistic" movie designs, since they can't get the actor's likenesses anyways and it always ends up looking like the Avengers from "Wish.") for characters from the entire Marvel catalog, not just the ones Marvel wants "pushed." (I don't want another MvC: Infinite debacle.) Bring in more of the FF this time (I read an article about the history of the franchise a few days ago and apparently one of the original creators really wanted to include Ben Grimm in the series.) and some X-Men. (I need my Rogue and Cammy team up like in "X-Men vs. Street Fighter." )
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

X-Men Mutant Academy 3 - Featuring the younger X characters

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I personally would like to see a new Marvel vs. Capcom game free of MCU synergy. Just fun comic influenced designs (Not "realistic" movie designs, since they can't get the actor's likenesses anyways and it always ends up looking like the Avengers from "Wish.") for characters from the entire Marvel catalog, not just the ones Marvel wants "pushed." (I don't want another MvC: Infinite debacle.) Bring in more of the FF this time (I read an article about the history of the franchise a few days ago and apparently one of the original creators really wanted to include Ben Grimm in the series.) and some X-Men. (I need my Rogue and Cammy team up like in "X-Men vs. Street Fighter." )
    I feel like at this point I just want the MVC series to be done with, it constantly limits Marvel in fighting games because of the expectation that they must keep doing MVC, a series which hasn't been as relevant since its high point with MVC2. By all means have a fighting game freed up from the MCU but it'll have a much greater range of characters if it's Marvel only. In a dream situation I would have Netherealm create a more cinematic 3D Marvel fighter and then have Arc Systems create a fun 2Dish team fighter with comic visuals. Best of both worlds that way.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    Can't wait for that game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    After the movie I need a Shang-Chi beat em up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post

-Pav, who sticks mostly to retro platformers, side-scrollers, and roguelikes these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Bucky Cap would be the most visually "Avengers," although a female playable character such as Spiderwoman, Mockingbird or Ms. Marvel (Danvers) would be welcome. (Also, would Hawkeye be in his Ronin costume?)

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    X-Men Mutant Academy 3 - Featuring the younger X characters
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I feel like at this point I just want the MVC series to be done with, it constantly limits Marvel in fighting games because of the expectation that they must keep doing MVC, a series which hasn't been as relevant since its high point with MVC2. By all means have a fighting game freed up from the MCU but it'll have a much greater range of characters if it's Marvel only. In a dream situation I would have Netherealm create a more cinematic 3D Marvel fighter and then have Arc Systems create a fun 2Dish team fighter with comic visuals. Best of both worlds that way.
    Those all sound like excellent ideas, though I'm especially feeling Shang-Chi after the movie and MVC minus the need to "synergize" with the MCU. Granted, going with a straightforward Marvel Universe fighting game or beat-'em-up could work, even if I am partial to a new MVC out of nostalgic memories of teaming Spider-Man with Morrigan Aensland from Darkstalkers. That said, I'd like to see if Marvel Future Fight could be adapted into a console game, since it does boast a great variety and range of Marvel characters.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I'd just like Spider-Woman Jessica Drew to have a main part in game. Be it Avengers or one of the Insomniac games. I'd love for her to have her own solo but that'll never happen so...you know.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast