Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Omg this kid is everywhere 4 what!?!?!

I have to be honest, Noto's art is not my cup of tea. Mostly with these light colors. Glad it is for just one issue. His scenarios are super bland, but at least his characters have good facial and body expressions.
    Last edited by Weather; 12-23-2020 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    The issue where the Arakko point joined with Krakoa also featured a mission with Cable & Rachel so it's the end of a cycle, in a way

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    The issue where the Arakko point joined with Krakoa also featured a mission with Cable & Rachel so it's the end of a cycle, in a way
    I just feel like he has to be the most "shoved down are throats character of the year" akin to Liara from Mass Effect Bioware's love child.

I could forgive the fact Kid Cable is always on my pages if at the very least he didn't look like a grown Caillou fresh from the fake projects.

I just feel like he has to be the most "shoved down are throats character of the year" akin to Liara from Mass Effect Bioware's love child.
    Agreed. He is an abysmal, abortion of a character who needlessly replaced an already overly complex - yet quite badass - version of the same character, thereby making him even more overly complex. And on top of that he's annoying and weak. Can't wait for Marvel to revert to status quo and ditch this Kid Cable variant. He blows.

I could forgive the fact Kid Cable is always on my pages if at the very least he didn't look like a grown Caillou fresh from the fake projects.
    And, to your point, he looks stupider than anything even Rob Liefeld ever designed. Including Major X!

Looking forward to reading more of Kid Cable, I like him so far. Can we get Rachel out of that terrible costume tho

Ugh to no Jean!

Why is Rachel not wearing her X-Factor costume?

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    Why is Rachel not wearing her X-Factor costume?
    Probably because she isn't doing X-Factor stuff. In Krakoa they change outfits from time to time.

This is the most accurate description of Kid Cable I've ever seen. He looks like the head of a baby attached to a generic body. Unfortunately we're probably stuck with him until all of this run is complete, because OG Cable would have potential future knowledge of how this all works out, and thus he can't be involved with the Moira stuff. That's my conspiracy theory anyway.

BANNED

Editorial typically likes Cable. He's always got a solo or headlining some book no one is buying.

And now with editorial being really into Cyclops as a parent, Cable is 3 times as likely to appear in any given comic.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    This is the most accurate description of Kid Cable I've ever seen. He looks like the head of a baby attached to a generic body. Unfortunately we're probably stuck with him until all of this run is complete, because OG Cable would have potential future knowledge of how this all works out, and thus he can't be involved with the Moira stuff. That's my conspiracy theory anyway.
    You may be right. He may come back and use Forge’s power neutralizer gun on her at some point, as per the Mark Brooks teaser. So I agree with your conspiracy theory. Would be cool if the OG was actually taken off the board for a legit story reason, and then came back in a major way to protect the future by ensuring Moira’s death won’t reset the timeline and jeopardize everything they’ve built.

That would be rad and worth waiting for. Sadly, I’m not convinced that’s the case. It’s just my wishful “conspiracy theory,” as you put it. More likely it’s just that Brisson saddled us with this abomination and everyone is trying to make him happen (it’s not working).

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    You may be right. He may come back and use Forge’s power neutralizer gun on her at some point, as per the Mark Brooks teaser. So I agree with your conspiracy theory. Would be cool if the OG was actually taken off the board for a legit story reason, and then came back in a major way to protect the future by ensuring Moira’s death won’t reset the timeline and jeopardize everything they’ve built.

That would be rad and worth waiting for. Sadly, I’m not convinced that’s the case. It’s just my wishful “conspiracy theory,” as you put it. More likely it’s just that Brisson saddled us with this abomination and everyone is trying to make him happen (it’s not working).
    My full conspiracy theory on him is that he isn't even some form of Cable, but a clone made by Xavier to remove OG Cable and keep him from getting involved while placating Cyclops. Cyclops has outright said he's not questioning what's going on because he has his whole family for once. And I can't see OG Cable remotely tolerating what they're doing with Apocalypse and Sinister, so they needed to get rid of him. The bit with the robot arm in Kid Cable could easily be explained by the arm being real but not the person, plus time travel doesn't really work that way in Marvel.