Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well like I said so far it's just an image so there's no guarantee, I just don't want to get to worked up over it, hoping that nothing happens between them, thanks glad to be back...

Sometimes dreams do come true...
    Well, if I had known that you were going to take that Warren/Monet image without any fuss, I would have told you that the teaser was a thing to come, and that you should abandon all hope of seeing Warren/Betsy again

I'd like to see Warren date someone like Namorita. She's a mutant (though a clone...). But she's lived her own life and isn't twisted like Maddy. Oh and she's also a flying brick.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    Well, if I had known that you were going to take that Warren/Monet image without any fuss, I would have told you that the teaser was a thing to come, and that you should abandon all hope of seeing Warren/Betsy again
    Well it's not without a fuss, I'm just holding said fuss back.......................................for now...

We all seem to be a bit nervous about what they're going to do with Warren.

I find that when a storyline isn't going the way I want, the best thing is to do something creative. Fan art, fan fiction, even creating the characters in the Sims 4 can help. You don't have to show the results to anyone, just doing something helps.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I'd like to see Warren date someone like Namorita. She's a mutant (though a clone...). But she's lived her own life and isn't twisted like Maddy. Oh and she's also a flying brick.
    Archangel/Namorita could work I guess.

Truthfully, I don't care much who Warren dates. I usually only really care when it gives me a chance to poke some fun with my buddy LoganAlpha . I typically don't care about shippng.
    I did like the Warren/Dani idea though.

Well it's not without a fuss, I'm just holding said fuss back.......................................for now...
    And this is where I point out to my buddy LoganAlpha that Betsy is dead and has been replaced by an alternate reality type of Betsy. So no more Warren/Betsy for you LoganAlpha.
    So take that .

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post

I find that when a storyline isn't going the way I want, the best thing is to do something creative. Fan art, fan fiction, even creating the characters in the Sims 4 can help. You don't have to show the results to anyone, just doing something helps.
    I'm not really all that nervous about what happens to Archangel other than him being killed at this point. And I don't think that that will happen right now.

Edit: I should have pointed out that I don't like the feathered wings as much as the metal ones. Actually, I think that the feathered ones make Archangel kind of lame. I don't want the feathered wings back permanently. Don't think that it will happen, but still.

So I guess that I do have something to be nervous about after all
    Last edited by Thievery; 12-17-2020 at 10:48 AM.

Ultimate Member

Well they could always collapse the realities or whatever and "fix" Betsy later on anyway so never say never...

Shipping has often helped me to like characters and such...

It just hit me today, all of the other core X-Men have been given things to do in DOX, and Warren has been practically absent, granted he's appeared in some scenes as background or large fight scenes, but has he really played any real significant role since he was with the HOX/POX mission?

I'm hoping they have something great planned for him next year.

I meant to ask this question to you in my first response tour artwork idea. How do you draw when you are nervous or anxious? What does it look like? And would you mind sharing some of your work with us, if you have time to draw. I'm interested in what it might look like. It doesn't have to be about Archangel. Obviously you don't have to if you don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    It just hit me today, all of the other core X-Men have been given things to do in DOX, and Warren has been practically absent, granted he's appeared in some scenes as background or large fight scenes, but has he really played any real significant role since he was with the HOX/POX mission?

I'm hoping they have something great planned for him next year.
    Well, he is shown on the Reign of X teaser. So presumably he will have some kind of role coming up. Who knows if it will be big or small though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    I meant to ask this question to you in my first response tour artwork idea. How do you draw when you are nervous or anxious? What does it look like? And would you mind sharing some of your work with us, if you have time to draw. I'm interested in what it might look like. It doesn't have to be about Archangel. Obviously you don't have to if you don't want to.
    Well, if I'm having an actual anxiety attack due to real world stuff (fiction doesn't cause that kind of stress), I can't do much, but if I didn't draw when I was stressed, I wouldn't draw at all. Generally, I just accept that the first few sketches I do will be awful. I can't really show you, since these are done with hard lead pencils, so the lines are really light and won't photograph well. At first I hold the pencil too hard, press too heavy and draw too fast, so the drawings aren't great, and they're hard to clean up and finish. After awhile I relax and can actually do something worth showing. I've been through the process enough to know finish I'll usually get into the zone if I just start, and knowing that helps a lot.

Well, if I'm having an actual anxiety attack due to real world stuff (fiction doesn't cause that kind of stress), I can't do much, but if I didn't draw when I was stressed, I wouldn't draw at all. Generally, I just accept that the first few sketches I do will be awful. I can't really show you, since these are done with hard lead pencils, so the lines are really light and won't photograph well. At first I hold the pencil too hard, press too heavy and draw too fast, so the drawings aren't great, and they're hard to clean up and finish. After awhile I relax and can actually do something worth showing. I've been through the process enough to know finish I'll usually get into the zone if I just start, and knowing that helps a lot.
    Thank you for your answer. It's interesting to me to learn how creative types draw inspiration or learn how they go through their creative process. No matter what is on their minds.

A version of Warren cameos in Excalibur today and he will likely be in the next issue as well

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    A version of Warren cameos in Excalibur today and he will likely be in the next issue as well
    That reality's version of Warren didn't seem all that bright to me. He seemed like Betsy's love struck lackey to me, not someone who would be Betsy's hand, or whatever Warren was described as in that issue.
    I know that it is only one page, but that version of Warren made me think that this next story in Excalibur is going to be something of a comedy story. Betsy is already Queen Elizabeth III in that story.

LoganAlpha30X33 should be happy, though.

Ultimate Member

To a degree yes, though since it's not our Warren well...

Then again perhaps it's kind of that same kind of thing that when Warren died those years ago Betsy showed him their "future" together, maybe this is something similar or Jamie trying to give her what he thinks that she wants, but he screws it up...

To a degree yes, though since it's not our Warren well...

Then again perhaps it's kind of that same kind of thing that when Warren died those years ago Betsy showed him their "future" together, maybe this is something similar or Jamie trying to give her what he thinks that she wants, but he screws it up...
    Huh, I'm going to have to re-read that issue. I didn't read it as a reality that Jamie created. I thought that it was just an alternate reality that Betsy ended up in.
    Jamie seemed as if he wanted Betsy back pretty badly. To the point that he went to Sinister. I can't picture Jamie then just turning around and dumping her into an alternate reality. I don't know, maybe he seems to think that Betsy would want to be queen and have Warren with her in some goofy realty, but that seems kind of silly, even by Jamie's standards.
    If that was a reality that Jamie created. Like I said, I'm going to have to re-read that issue of Excalibur.
    Last edited by Thievery; 12-24-2020 at 07:05 AM.

Ultimate Member

I'm not saying that it's definitely some alternate reality just that her death seems a bit odd and unlike many of the others so perhaps it was all in Jamie's plan for something in the future, then again he could have had a plan and just forgot it...he is mad after all...

Just saying that it's a possibility, sadly it's not the real Warren...