Fantastic Member

Default New LEGION. Thoughts?

I havenít jumped in yet. I was wondering what those reading the new series think of it thus far. Would it be worth my money? Iíve enjoyed Young Justice so far, so I was considering Legion.

There's this thread here to get you started: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...roes-3-preview (I know it says "preview," but people are discussing the latest issue)

Quote Originally Posted by bretmaverick2 View Post
    I haven’t jumped in yet. I was wondering what those reading the new series think of it thus far. Would it be worth my money? I’ve enjoyed Young Justice so far, so I was considering Legion.
    If you're genuinely enjoying the new Young Justice book so far then Legion is something that you should seriously think about getting. In my opinion, it's simply a stronger book than Young Justice.

The only thing that may put you off is the fact that the first two issues sort of just throw you into the world, and that can be a bit hard for you to find footing. Even though this is actually deliberate on the part of the creative team (our point of view character is just as confused), it may still be hard for you.

But issue 3 is where things start to take shape and personalities and dynamic start to form. And it retroactively highlights those things in the previous issues to a degree. In an interview the writer, Bendis, has explained that he'll be dividing up the team into more manageable sizes in the coming issues, and that already shows to a degree with issue 3, so look forward to that if you decide to pick this up.

Hope you enjoy the book.
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

"Your videos give us hope. They give us strength in these times of slow normals, Chun-Li costumes and rampant New York fires.
    We shall overcome. The day will come when we are all warmed up."

-Coffee That

Who tryina throw some hands in SFV or Granblue Fantasy Vs?