Default Luke Cage vs. Rhino & Lizard

616. Arena.

NOT 2v1. 1v1 fights.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Not sure Lizard can hurt Luke, but likewise Luke can’t hit Lizard. If Lizard still has his nebulous mind-control powers, he might be able to do something to turn him into a statue or something.

I know Rhino is riddled with CIS, but in a straight fight with a notably weaker brick in the arena, he should take this. He may even be into space-toss territory. But probably not. Luke can’t hurt him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    616. Arena.

NOT 2v1. 1v1 fights.
    Admittedly, my knowledge of these characters is highly outdated. But the Rhino has been a Hulk opponent at times. Granted, he gets his butt kicked but still. That seems out of Luke's pay grade.

With the Lizard, it's more that the Lizard cannot hurt Luke and Luke cannot hit the Lizard.

With the Lizard running interference and setting Luke up for the Rhino to hit him, I think this is inevitable.

Again, I am working from what may be very outdated ideas of what their power levels are.

Edit. DOH. I missed that this was NOT two versus one because I was too lazy to read the whole post (and both sentences were so good).

Spider-Man beat the Rhino by exhausting him or melting his suit, not by punching him out. I just don't see Luke being able to do that so I give it to the Rhino.

I think Luke vs. the Lizard would be a very long fight. I am not sure. The Lizard can certainly hit hard enough to hurt Luke as he fights Spider-Man and Spidey wins against the Lizard more through web shooters and speed than raw power./ The Lizard is fast enough that even Spidey has to push himself and, despite what I said before, he's strong enough to hurt Luke while not getting hit. I think he takes this.

Again, these characters may be quite different these days.
    Last edited by Powerboy; 01-19-2020 at 10:34 AM.
    Power with Girl is better.

Luke can't hurt Rhino nor match his strength. Rhino could probably hurt Luke, since he is quite a bit stronger.

Lizard really doesn't matter or play into this fight since I do not believe he could hurt either character, but they both could sure hurt Lizard.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Not sure Lizard can hurt Luke, but likewise Luke can’t hit Lizard. If Lizard still has his nebulous mind-control powers, he might be able to do something to turn him into a statue or something.

I know Rhino is riddled with CIS, but in a straight fight with a notably weaker brick in the arena, he should take this. He may even be into space-toss territory. But probably not. Luke can’t hurt him.
    Rhino did once knock Nova into space, but that always felt like SMvsFL to me.

Rhino is somewhere around Ben Grimm. Only not and skilled and dumb as a box of rocks that flunked out of High School.

He has the heat weakness, thanks to his suit, but I can't see Like exploiting that before getting choked out.

Edit:. Vs the Lizard assuming he doesn't still have those mind powers it ultimately come down to Stamina, if Lizard can play keep away long enough for Luke to tag him or if Luke can keep swinging until Conners drops.
    Last edited by Ptrvc; 01-19-2020 at 05:19 PM.