Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Ideas for dc games?

In response to the idea for marvel video game threads which video game ideas would you like in dc games?

A Suicide Squad themed Strategy game, like an odd type of Xcom style combat. You get to play as Waller’s new second in command, a fill in for Rick Flag, and every mission you get to pick a squad up new and existing villains/characters who you send out to carry out missions.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Wonder Woman God of War game.

LSH Mass Effect Game.

An Atom slasher game where navigation and combat are dependant on changing sizes.

Green Arrow "arkham-like".
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Green Arrow island survival game

Green Lantern space exploration

LOSH space sim real-time strategy

Hawkman air combat adventure space game

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Wonder Woman God of War game.
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    Green Lantern space exploration.
    I dig those.

I would like:

DCU deckbuilder-tactics hybrid game (ala Duelyst and Faeria)

Wonder Woman WRPG

Doom Patrol or Justice League Dark JRPG (or both... )

Batman, Adam Strange, or Cave Carson Metroidvania (GL would work too, but I'd prefer Adam Strange or Cave Carson! Batman would be great also - Gotham would make for a great map to design and his gadgets fit perfectly w/ the genre. And I'll specify 2D, since the Arkham games can be considered MV's. Blue Beetle maybe, too...lotsa possibilities for the genre)

House of Mystery/Secrets adventure game (maybe something akin to a first-person "walking simulator" or maybe a detective style game like the Sherlock Holmes games, etc)

DCU fighting game made by Arc System Works, French Bread, or Examu/Team Arcana. Or SNK.

DCU hero shooter game? Maybe? Not sure how it'd work w/ all the super powered gods running around, but I think the concept should at least be considered!
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

trade-waiting - Ice Cream Man, Monstress

backlog - Blade of the Immortal, Mignolaverse, Mind MGMT, Promethea

A Wonder Woman game in the gameplay style of Bayonetta, Darksiders or Devil May Cry.

A Shadowpact Action RPG.

A Static game similar to Infamous.

An action game starring Arsenal, Tigress and Cheshire with focus on weaponry and hand-to-hand combat.

A Cassandra Cain beat em up.

A Global Guardians online, team-based game.

BANNED

An Elongated Man detective text adventure done in the vein of Snatcher for Sega CD, and with graphics and sound on par with something done on the PC Engine or Sega CD.

I bet NO ONE would ever make that.
    Last edited by Vampire Savior; 01-19-2020 at 11:12 PM.

I want an Arkham style Aquaman game with Atlantis instead of Arkham

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I have no time for games lately so I just want one of those mobile hero collectible games where it's just unlocking and collecting character arts and facts, so I can do it anytime and stop any time.

I don't want it to be an idle game where the battle is automatic though. I want there to still be a game, just something I can whip up for a few minutes, do maybe one and two battles, and then turn it off for the day

I don't care about pay to win since I'm immune to that kind of thing, but it's best to not have that for the benefit of those who do get addicted.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    A Suicide Squad themed Strategy game, like an odd type of Xcom style combat. You get to play as Waller’s new second in command, a fill in for Rick Flag, and every mission you get to pick a squad up new and existing villains/characters who you send out to carry out missions.
    A Suicide Squad game that is basically a reskinned Jagged Alliance 2. You get to play as Amanda Waller and pick which field agents (Rick Flag, Bronze Tiger, Tom Tressor) you want to send out on missions along with inmates form Belle Reve. More powerful inmates are unlocked as the game goes on etc.

An Aquaman action RPG dealing with gathering allies.

An action adventure game starring Zauriel and Linda Danvers as angels fighting the forces of evil.

Telltale Superman game.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

A Legion Of Superheroes Explorer/Action Space themed game. The game would start with the forming of the U.P. and the initial formation of the Legion starting with the 3 founders.Conduct Legion tryouts and explore other worlds to recruit new members. Collect artifacts from around the DCU to add to museums.

A god of war style smasher with Wonder Woman would be amazing too. Imagine how cool it would be to have a fully explorable themyscrya and get to ride horses and do cool Amazon stuff. I reckon it would do really well!

I feel God of War might not be the best template for a Wonder Woman game as Kratos is a very different person from Diana.