Default Nolan Batman vs William Corvinus

This Batman shall have enough prep if the werewolf is too much for him.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannoraptor View Post
    This Batman shall have enough prep if the werewolf is too much for him.
    Basically you are saying "Batman wins."

Because it seems that you are saying "if the werewolf is too much, give Bats as much prep as he needs."
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Basically you are saying "Batman wins."

Because it seems that you are saying "if the werewolf is too much, give Bats as much prep as he needs."
    But actually i thought the werewolf would win more easily!

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

With no prep, yes, the werewolf wins trivially. Bale-man has nothing to stop the guy in his standard kit.

But once you say, like you did, that "Batman gets as much prep as he needs to win," well, then Batman wins.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    With no prep, yes, the werewolf wins trivially. Bale-man has nothing to stop the guy in his standard kit.

But once you say, like you did, that "Batman gets as much prep as he needs to win," well, then Batman wins.
    pretty much this.

thinking on it, i'm not sure what bale-bats can really do with his prep. he wasn't a prep master like other version, he's not use to fighting supernatural/meta human foes like other versions, and he doesn't have people to call on who deal with this stuff on the regular like fate, blood, zatanna or constintine. not to mention, william was a total beast, even by lycan standards, so even if he got some silver, it won't do much to the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    pretty much this.

thinking on it, i'm not sure what bale-bats can really do with his prep. he wasn't a prep master like other version, he's not use to fighting supernatural/meta human foes like other versions, and he doesn't have people to call on who deal with this stuff on the regular like fate, blood, zatanna or constintine. not to mention, william was a total beast, even by lycan standards, so even if he got some silver, it won't do much to the guy.

Come inside the batplane. I can't remember if it had missiles or not though.
    Maybe the bathummer at high enough speed could run Corvus over and ten count him as well. Corvus should have peak human or beyond reflexes though...didn't he fight selene well?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Come inside the batplane. I can't remember if it had missiles or not though.
    Maybe the bathummer at high enough speed could run Corvus over and ten count him as well. Corvus should have peak human or beyond reflexes though...didn't he fight selene well?

i think he's a bit beyond peak human.