Default Maleficent vs. Dr. Strange (MCU)

Live action Maleficent.

Arena.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Live action Maleficent.

Arena.
    She doesn't seem to have any real defense to getting mirror-dimensioned.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    She doesn't seem to have any real defense to getting mirror-dimensioned.
    Can he perform such a maneuver while defending himself?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Can he perform such a maneuver while defending himself?
    Don't see why not, it's all of a hand wave to those guys.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Maleficent can turn Strange into a mouse or put him to sleep just by lifting her finger. Dr. Strange is overall more powerful, but he loses in a quickdraw, similarly to how Ebony Maw subdued him.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Don't see why not, it's all of a hand wave to those guys.
    Can you show me a clip? Did it involve putting themself in the mirror dimension as well?
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    Maleficent can turn Strange into a mouse or put him to sleep just by lifting her finger. Dr. Strange is overall more powerful, but he loses in a quickdraw, similarly to how Ebony Maw subdued him.
    She's not exactly weak herself.

https://youtu.be/c1Ufn1K6tHI

She exits from what appears to be a partial tornado (created from her own power) at a somewhat alarming speed before pulling a Drogon on the castles defenses.
    - big_adventure

Can you show me a clip? Did it involve putting themself in the mirror dimension as well?
    Eh, that's not necessarily clear.

Strange appears to try to use it on Thanos without going into the mirror dimension and fails, but Thanos has the IG there with 4 stones and uses that to block it.

The Ancient one does it with a handwave a few times, though she walks into it herself seemingly voluntarily, in the combat-related feat, she's much stronger there then her opponents there, so it makes sense that she'd go there.

I'll give the film another watch at some point to try to make a better call on that.

Astonishing Member

She's not exactly weak herself.

https://youtu.be/c1Ufn1K6tHI

She exits from what appears to be a partial tornado (created from her own power) at a somewhat alarming speed before pulling a Drogon on the castles defenses.
    She also shot a magic bolt to the sky that could be seen all the way to the King's castle and darkened the entire Moors region, and broke apart stones merely walking past them.

BANNED

I say strange

Also she has weaknesses he could exploit

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    I say strange

Also she has weaknesses he could exploit
    What's your reasoning for Strange?

She is weak against Iron, yes, but she doesnt exactly keel over like Superman to Kryptonite.
    - big_adventure

All-New Member

Maleficent wins because she's pretty.