Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
I get your feeling on that. I'm not sure about 'equal', myself. But if she's reality warping on a planetary scale, she's at least somewhere in the ballpark, enough that even if she's the 'weak link' on the team, she's not insignificant.
In the scaling in Marvel, I'd put Umar a fair bit above Classic Strange in raw oomph, but worse in technique, creativity, etc., much of that because of her immortal and humongous ego. It's not on the Dorm's level, but it's pretty massive.

As an aside, isn't it interesting that Strange, noted for being a colossal egomaniac prior (and sometimes post) becoming a wizard, has a rogue's gallery consisting almost entirely of foes whose egos are the size of universes?

Back at it, that leaves Umar around Strange's level for effficacity.

I'd put Morgan a bit below that level. Strange would know he's been in a fight if he challenged her directly, but he's going to win the large majority as long as he's not facing extensive one-sided prep. I wouldn't say the same for Umar: Strange is going to win in a comic, but he's never going to do it by just powering through her.