Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
Whatttt?
In IVsX she didnt save the mutants from nothing. Medusa destoryed the mist when she knew it was gonna reach a critical point. The only thing that she did was a kill a lot of people after the situation was resolved.

In secret empire she didnt save nobody, New Tian was an Hydra Iniciative and HydraCap discussed it with Magneto, not Emma. She was choosen by HydraCap, I dont see how she saved someone there, New Tian was going to be created if not under Emma rule under another one.

And she could be anti mothervine but the first test of Mothervine was organized by her in New Tian, She was very interested in it until she saw that Ms Sinister was fooling her.
100% correct! Nothing but Emma fanwanking at it's highest in this thread. Emma singlehandedly saved mutants, she singlehandedly saved the universe, she deserves respect from everyone; please! Does she respect anyone, does she think anyone is worthy of her respect, or does she see everyone else as being beneath her? Her high position on Krakoa is only because it was given to her by Xavier and Magneto. (I wonder what would she do if she were kicked out?) Despite what some may think she is not indispensable or irreplaceable to Krakoa, if members of the Five can be replaced so can Emma. I wonder if JDW was thinking of Storm as being one who has to respect Emma, because unless she's written out of character I don't see that happening.