Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
I just don't see the problem with legacies being used to bolster minority characters. It gives them a little recognition and helps them find their footing with audiences.
I hope my response was not taken the wrong way. I'm totally fine with a Native American character having the name Werewolf By Night. It doesn't go against the original Jack Russell. Indeed, probably down the road, the two might cross paths. Also, part of me knows that it makes perfect sense, considering the role that werewolves play in Native American culture.

What I meant was that although we're getting a new Native American character, it could be argued that there are similarities with another newly introduced Native American character. A legacy, the use of the wolf motif, they are there. Part of me hoped that there could be something different from the wolf, as Native American culture is vast and varied. Additionally, some new readers might confuse the two characters.

Still, these are minor gripes. I very much look forward to reading this character.