Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingblade View Post
    It's 2020, so why does Bucky continue to be drawn with the red star on his arm?
    Good question.
    Especially since in Brubaker's Cap run (if I remember correctly), it was converted to mirror Caps shield.
    Talk less of the flesh cover...

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Otto did it again!

EW1aWzDX0AE5qqw.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Otto did it again!

EW1aWzDX0AE5qqw.jpg
    It's kind of interesting that, despite the shared ethnicity, I don't think Widow has really interacted with the Rasputin's much, or at least in a way where it was relevant that they all hail from Mother Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's kind of interesting that, despite the shared ethnicity, I don't think Widow has really interacted with the Rasputin's much, or at least in a way where it was relevant that they all hail from Mother Russia.
    Me neither. Well, except for AvsX, of course.

natasha and magik.jpg

Also, there's X-Men Forever and Earth X, both out of Marvel continuity.
    Xmen forever 12.jpg
    earth x.jpg
    Last edited by Winterboy; 04-30-2020 at 02:36 PM.

WS by Mike Perkins and Barry Kitson.

perkins WS.jpg
    Barry Kitson WS.jpg

I've just finished reading issues 1 and 2 of the new mini series. The ongoing Barton-bashing is hysterical. I wish we got more of that type of relationship b/w Bucky, Sam and Clint in the movies, but definitely looking forward to the back and forth between Buck and Sam in the show.
    Last edited by cc008; 05-07-2020 at 07:37 AM.

Amazing Member

This thread has been pretty quiet so figured I'd bring up that Bucky has been a major character in Black Widow Bad Blood. All 14 episodes are now out if anyone's interested.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

How old was Bucky when he was a camp mascot? 12?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    How old was Bucky when he was a camp mascot? 12?
    Marvel wiki says he was born in 1925. Brubaker's flashback arc had Bucky at Camp LeHigh when his dad died in 1935. If he became mascot some time after that then 12ish sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by disillusion386 View Post
    This thread has been pretty quiet so figured I'd bring up that Bucky has been a major character in Black Widow Bad Blood. All 14 episodes are now out if anyone's interested.
    Interesting. Is this a audio series?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    Interesting. Is this a audio series?
    Yep. https://www.serialbox.com/serials/black-widow

I also posted on the Black Widow thread. The audio quality and narration are pretty good. The story itself is enjoyable enough, but it does feel a little bit like a high quality fanfic. Still, it's officially licensed by Marvel and the story uses a mix of movie and comics canon.

WS by Mark Texeira.

WS by Tex.jpg

All-New Member

Bucky doesn't have his old strength, guys.I cannot be the only one to realize that stiuation.I know most of you will agreed with me.Bucky is becoming an increasingly looser character (Since 2018) and unclear what he does (Since 2014)

To sum up

Natural (Falcon & WS), Ronin (Hawkeye) (Matthew Rosenberg's Hawkeye Run, Selene's posessed bitches (Ta-Nehisi Coates's Cap Run), Ghost x2 (Strikeforce), Spider-Woman (Strikeforce), Black Widow (Mathew Rosenberg's Tales of Suspense Run)

THEY ALL KICKED BUCKY'S ASS

don't say i didn't tell you so but....In next coming falcon&ws issues hydra supreme a.k.a stevil will kick bucky's ass badly too...Let me remind you, Bucky defeated William Burnside, who was 2 times stronger and 2 times faster than Captain America.I know you get it what I'm saying.We need to raise an awareness
    Last edited by WinterBarnes; 08-06-2020 at 05:20 AM.

Not real.

But 2 of my favorites.