Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

So, did any of you hear AGBs apology? This time, it is involving Big Ben and the Steelers? If you ask me I say this; crocodile tears.
    When I was seventeen,
    I drank some very good beer,
    I drank some very good beer
    I purchased with a fake ID.

My name was Brian McGee,
    I stayed up listenin' to Queen
    When I was seventeen.

I know AB is misspelled, but I am having a heck of a time editing.
    When I was seventeen,
    I drank some very good beer,
    I drank some very good beer
    I purchased with a fake ID.

My name was Brian McGee,
    I stayed up listenin' to Queen
    When I was seventeen.

is this where I'm going to get XFL 2.0 discussion or...

Funny thing is you know the league is going to poach parts of their productions and games.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

I watched the first two games of XFL. It was not bad. I want to see how well Tampa does. I am goin gto root for all the east coast teams.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    is this where I'm going to get XFL 2.0 discussion or...

Funny thing is you know the league is going to poach parts of their productions and games.
    Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I watched the first two games of XFL. It was not bad. I want to see how well Tampa does. I am goin gto root for all the east coast teams.
    Don’t get too attached to this league, guys. The cynic in me suspects the shelf life of XFL 2.0 wont be all that long.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

NFL News...

- Amari Cooper who will become a free agent unless the Cowboys resign him , could be paid like a #1 WR. A fact Shannon Sharpe and Skip Bayless discussed. Cooper as they brought up on their show is the type with talent but at times his motor is questioned. A fact they both discussed how Jon Gruden and him clashed over how Gruden loves to swear and motivate that way. Cooper is a soft spoken type who prefers that style. Also they discuss how Cooper would shut himself down during the game on the sideline against New England.

- Speaking of Dallas , LB Sean Lee has a big question mark ahead for the season. Lee played all 16 games and really stepped up at LB after an injury to one starter. He had debated retirement before this but at 33 he may end up playing some more or with another team possibly.

- Former Eagles Brent Celek (TE) and Darren Sproles (RB) were added to the Eagles football operations as consultants. Celek had retired 2 years ago after beating the Patriots in the Super Bowl and Sproles this season.

- Baltimore re-signed Andre Smith (LT) to a 1 year deal for his 13th NFL season.

- Cleveland has named Joe Woods to be their new defensive coordinator. Woods was the 49ers DB's coach last season.

- The big talked about Pat Mahomes new contract likely will come after the NFL Draft as the idea could be to place the contract on the Chiefs books for 2021. This will give KC room to start resigning some players. Also many are thinking Mahomes may not request the max deal (over $40+ million) as he could view competing for Super Bowl as something he wants ala Tom Brady.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Rivers makes it official - he's a free agent. And the free agent QBs breathe a collective "dammit!"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...rn-to-chargers
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Speaking of "Wasp" Tyreek Hill asked the developers of Madden 20 in a tweet if the play would be added to the game. They have now added the play to the Chiefs playbook.

Also on 2019 thread someone brought up the endzone celebration the 49ers defense had over a Mahomes int. Well it was Chiefs kicker Butkner who brought that up in an interview.

That the Chiefs as a whole saw that celebration and how the 49ers thought they were up 10 at that stage and would win. That it seems to motivated KC.
    Is it a legit 2-3 Jet Chip Wasp or the best Maddenized version since the AI won't let you chip?

EDIT: It's coming in as a Gun Trey Y-Flex WK, a 1RB/1TE/3WR dagger concept. Requires a primary target being a slotted WR. Will be interesting to see if it works in Madden.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 02-10-2020 at 02:53 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

According to a report Bill Belichick will not be forced to keep Tom Brady if he doesn't want to. Brady was offered $30+ million to return for 2 more seasons and whether he does or not remains to be seen. The Patriots themselves could draft a young QB high to start the process in grooming that next one and bring in a veteran if Brady moves on. They of course would love Brady to groom that next QB.

Odds are Belichick is looking closely at how Kansas City did the perfect job in handing the starting QB job to Pat Mahomes after a season learning and is wanting to replicate that if he can.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

So someone on youtube put this together...

So rumors are out there that the bears are shopping Mack out for a Trade.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Would that be akin to running up the white flag, knowing they can’t get past Green Bay and Minnesota?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Would that be akin to running up the white flag, knowing they can’t get past Green Bay and Minnesota?
    More like conceding that Gruden won that trade
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Extraordinary Member

That just shows how a single defensive player is meaningless. Donald was on one of the worst defenses last year. Mack got once already. Watt never had any meaningful playoff run

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    More like conceding that Gruden won that trade
    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    That just shows how a single defensive player is meaningless. Donald was on one of the worst defenses last year. Mack got once already. Watt never had any meaningful playoff run

This rumor comically is from.... Raiders Beat by Dan Sileo . No other site seems to be reporting this.

https://www.raidersbeat.com/report-*...r-khalil-mack/

I haven't seen a credible site report this as legit.

Did the Bears hurt themselves massively with Mack's deal ? Sure they did. If they trade him they will be on the hook for over $45+ million against the cap. So a trade seems a NO GO. The deal they signed was too massive and with the GM has already said they are standing by Trubisky for 2020.

And in 2 seasons Raiders have lost this trade by such a massive scale. I mean everyone can concede Mack's a legit Hall of Fame bound LB. Teams have to account for him 99% of the time and game plan to stop him. Hell even with a 8.5 sacks season , he has 21 sacks an Int and TD.

The Raiders in that span... 45 sacks in 2 seasons. Yes folks ...Mack in 2 seasons has nearly half the sack total the Raiders have as a TEAM. So yeah Gruden is still paying for this trade and if Mack continues his Hall of Fame pace he will go in as a Bear. Which people can look back and ask what Gruden is thinking here.