Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

I could see Cam and Bell landing on the same team.

Raiders or Phins are my guesses.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Drew Brees has posted he plans to make one more go of it with the Saints and is not retiring or testing the open market. A deal however, has not yet been worked out with the Saints, but it should just be a matter of time.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I could see Cam and Bell landing on the same team.

Raiders or Phins are my guesses.
    I could see Jon Gruden signing Tom Brady to that rumored 2 year deal , trading for Cam Newton next and then drafting a QB all while claiming he believes in Derek Carr some more. Then as each QB struggles Gruden shuffles them in and out the next 2-3 seasons.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I could see Jon Gruden signing Tom Brady to that rumored 2 year deal , trading for Cam Newton next and then drafting a QB all while claiming he believes in Derek Carr some more. Then as each QB struggles Gruden shuffles them in and out the next 2-3 seasons.
    Sounds like Gruden but I really don't think Tom is leaving NE.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Sounds like Gruden but I really don't think Tom is leaving NE.
    If Tom is smart he stays the hell away from the Raiders. That is a fucking mess. Montana suggested Brady needs to stay with who he's best with. All the Patriots have to do is get Brady an upgrade at WR and he can do the rest.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Got an alert that the Deadskins will bring Adrian Peterson back for the 2020 season.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Peterson had a good year last year at 898 yards! In Washupton, he's very likely to get still tons of carries.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Got an alert that the Deadskins will bring Adrian Peterson back for the 2020 season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Peterson had a good year last year at 898 yards! In Washupton, he's very likely to get still tons of carries.
    Peterson really the last 2 seasons has been Washington's best RB given that he stays healthy and be a veteran presence for Haskins back there. Also a fact Rivera sees Peterson as an example to the other players of a 35 year old RB still busting his ass out there.

Speaking of spring leagues and the XFL etc. One of the oldest spring/summer leagues ended in 2019 with little fanfare.

The AFL in October announced it was ending. Basically ceasing operations and filing chapter 7 bankruptcy. Its a sad deal as the AFL is most known for 2 things.

- Its the place where Kurt Warner got his 1st chance to play football after college.

- One the coaches in late 90's slugged someone which had major news press cover it.

Well Browns LT Greg Robinson was busted today with over 157 pounds of marijuana according to TMZ. He was busted with a friend (and former CFL player) as well.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/cleve...e2_ckDSZ_navvI

Robinson faces 20+ years in jail. The Browns moved quick to say they told Robinson he would not be back in 2020.

In better Left Tackle news... Arizona just signed DJ Humphries to a 3 year, $45 million contract extension. Looks like Kyler Murray's blind side stays safe for the foreseeable future.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well Browns LT Greg Robinson was busted today with over 157 pounds of marijuana according to TMZ. He was busted with a friend (and former CFL player) as well.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/cleve...e2_ckDSZ_navvI

Robinson faces 20+ years in jail. The Browns moved quick to say they told Robinson he would not be back in 2020.
    Robinson makes (or rather, made) over $5 million in salary last season. What the holy **** was he doing lugging pot around? It's not like he needed the money (as far as I know). The damn fool just threw away his career and, most likely, his freedom.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 02-20-2020 at 02:40 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

At that amount of pot, I assume he was dealing. Sad.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

New CBA going to be released soon. Playoff expansion is most likely a certainty from what i've been reading and league will likely get that 17th game. Always tryin' to fk up a good thing. Josh Allen's performance in the 2019 Wild Card game alone is a strong argument for keeping the 6 team per conference structure we've had this long. 9-7, 8-8, maybe even a 7-9 team is going to be the norm going into the playoffs now at least once in either conference.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Robinson makes (or rather, made) over $5 million in salary last season. What the holy **** was he doing lugging pot around? It's not like he needed the money (as far as I know). The damn fool just threw away his career and, most likely, his freedom.
    For being a NFL Bust as he was with the Rams who selected him #2 overall and traded him away a couple seasons later , Robinson has earned over $24+ million in career earnings. Which is staggering to see someone turn to be a drug dealer.