Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The Bills have done very well. I mean they already had John Brown who had 1,000+ yards receiving and Cole Beasley who had 700+ yards. Now Allen gets Diggs who is a pure #1 guy paired with those 2. Then you have Devin Singletary at RB. The only question mark is Josh Allen...can he take that next step as a QB ?
    That is the question. I think based on what moves have been made, the team has been throwing all of their confidence behind Allen. My biggest concern is that Allen is not the the guy and we've put ourselves very far behind the eight ball. If he's not the guy, our team won't be competitive for a while.

Rivers just signed with Indy

EDIT: NVM it was the Fake Schefter account XD
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Another era is ending ...days after claiming that Cam Newton was gonna be in their plans for 2020 , the Carolina Panthers are signing Teddy Bridgewater and handing him $20+ million a year to replace Newton. This has PISSED Newton off as he is demanding a trade and its expected he'll be moved pretty quick. A likely rumored destination is Chicago as people want Newton over Trubisky.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Teddy Bridgewater finalizing the deal with the Panthers.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Another era is ending ...days after claiming that Cam Newton was gonna be in their plans for 2020 , the Carolina Panthers are signing Teddy Bridgewater and handing him $20+ million a year to replace Newton. This has PISSED Newton off as he is demanding a trade and its expected he'll be moved pretty quick. A likely rumored destination is Chicago as people want Newton over Trubisky.
    WOW! Talk about a big payday for Bridgewater!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Well this free agency period will be a fun distraction from all the real life crap going on right now. Brady officially leaving makes next season extremely interesting.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 03-17-2020 at 12:54 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Thats how meesed up the Bengals are. They have a guy who wants to play for them. Wants a long term deal. And they cant get it done.
    IKR? The Bungles should retire his jersey right now just for putting up with them all these years AND still wanting a long-term deal. Morons!

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Anyone kinda find it deliciously ironic that Tom announces the end of his Patriots career on St. Patty's Day? Normally such a happy day in bean town is now a day of sorrow XD

It seems the big two are ether the Chargers or Tampa Bay. I think he would be better off with Tampa.
    Tampa is a proven winner. Chargers are not. Seems like a simple choice to me. But part of me still wants SF to somehow happen in a miracle deal.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Brady should just retire. He could claim he debated moving to another team but feels he wouldn't work as well and that he wishes New England would have gave him a final season or 2.

But the pressure is now on Bill Belichick. He has to prove his "genius" label without Brady. When you have the greatest QB of all-time behind center the last near 20 seasons your great. Look at Andy Reid now , guy was considered terrible with game management and never could win the big one. Now with Mahomes he's considered an offensive mastermind who harnessed the power of Mahomes. (which he does get credit for working Mahomes into his system a lot , but Mahomes magic has carried KC to Super Bowl)

If Bill trades for Andy Dalton or Cam Newton ...he has to win. That is it....to show he's a real genius and doesn't need Brady the Patriots have to win the division and keep rolling. If they struggle and sink , Belichick is gonna feel it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Colin Cowherd says he's been told TB is going to TB.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

According to Fansided a rumor is Kansas City could be looking to trade Chris Jones (DT) for draft picks. Due to how close to the cap they are in 2020 , KC could be looking to unload Jones ala the Buckner trade the 49ers did to get players. Also to help with cap in 2020 as the team has to work on Pat Mahomes deal in a few weeks.

The biggest destination could be Miami. The Dolphins have a ton of cap room and draft ammo to trade the Chiefs. (KC likely will demand at least a 1st or 2 1st rd picks to get Jones due to his impact on DL) .

NOW its confirmed that Rivers has signed a one year deal with indy

Raiders sign.....Jason Witten????

And all I can ask is....why?

Waller and Moreau were fine....

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    NOW its confirmed that Rivers has signed a one year deal with indy
    Are you sure?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Are you sure?
    Yup. 1 year $25 mil

Wow, big paycheck. What do you want to bet Brissett goes back to New England?
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.