Mighty Member

Default Idea for a future Version of Conner

Hello,

since some days I have a kind of Idea for a future Conner which I find cool:

I like the Idea of having a muscular Superman with long hairs and a beard and probably also Tattoos.
    (Like Jason Momoa as Aquaman)

As Costume I like the Idea of a Black Outfit with red S and red Cape with the black S.
    More Armour like Outfit like Clark was wearing during NEW52.

It would be a cool, fresh take on the Superman Idea.

I guess if any Super was gonna have tattoos, it was probably gonna be Kon.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    I guess if any Super was gonna have tattoos, it was probably gonna be Kon.
    Kara had also one (dont remember if it was Power Girl or Supergirl, but she had a Tattoo on her back, close to her neck...)

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

I'm not a big fan of that look in general, so I'll pass. I like the leather jacket and stubble thing he's doing now. Kind of Brad Pitt meets James Dean. It works for him.

The type who would have a bike race with Lobo lol

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I'm not a big fan of that look in general, so I'll pass. I like the leather jacket and stubble thing he's doing now. Kind of Brad Pitt meets James Dean. It works for him.
    I am not a fan of the actual Look.
    He is way to skinny for his age, given he is the "son" of Superman.

For Bodysize and Face I would LOVE to see the Johns TT Conner back.
    The 200-230 pounds, muscular clean shaved Conner.

And for the outfit of the ACTUAL Conner I would like to have the Kessel Version back, WITHOUT patches on his knees etc.

Or if you remind the NEW52 Superman (T-SHIRT VERSION!!).
    I really loved the NEW52 Superman T-Shirt Version with the Fleischer S Logo.
    Last edited by Masterff; 01-24-2020 at 03:21 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    The type who would have a bike race with Lobo lol
    Yes it could be...I was always a fan of Conner with a Harley in his free-time.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Yes it could be...I was always a fan of Conner with a Harley in his free-time.
    Conner + Harley.... NO!

I'd do dad-Conner. Riff off pre-Nu52 where Conner and Cassie were serious and take the "little clone" idea to it's logical conclusion and do a Supersons style story with Conner in his early 30s and teen kids. Why? Because they were 18 when he and Cassie first got together. So logically their kids would be 15 or so when he's around 34.

which adds the hilarity of having grandchildren of Zeus who are also part Kryptonian... hehehehe. sounds like their parents will be busy. Maybe have a teen girl who can fire lightning from her eyes? Lightning which is magical and only breaks things if she wants it to? Which is often, because she inherited her father's temper. But if she's calm and meditates and stuff.... she can make it FIX things... or people.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Conner + Harley.... NO!

I'd do dad-Conner. Riff off pre-Nu52 where Conner and Cassie were serious and take the "little clone" idea to it's logical conclusion and do a Supersons style story with Conner in his early 30s and teen kids. Why? Because they were 18 when he and Cassie first got together. So logically their kids would be 15 or so when he's around 34.

which adds the hilarity of having grandchildren of Zeus who are also part Kryptonian... hehehehe. sounds like their parents will be busy. Maybe have a teen girl who can fire lightning from her eyes? Lightning which is magical and only breaks things if she wants it to? Which is often, because she inherited her father's temper. But if she's calm and meditates and stuff.... she can make it FIX things... or people.

Wouldnt work....

One point of criticism why many people DONT LIKE Superman is because they think is to perfect, to clean etc.

So I see Conner as character in the Super-Family who is more like Earth-One Superman,NEW52 Superman....

Younger as Clark,powerful,also a bit arrogant,maybe sometimes also short-tempered etc. and unlike Clark more interested in fashion,tattoos,harleys,muscle cars etc.
    (Tim Drake also said, as Conner died, that he and Conner often talked about cars etc.)

Its like Vegeta and Son Goku in Dragon Ball.....There are MANY people who prefer Vegeta....and I also think he is the more interesting character...

Kids yes, I also imagine Conner and Cassie having many kids (Conner and Cassie the last survivors of the Super- and Wonder-Family..like in ToT.

I would like a new JL who is formed out of the kids of Cassie-Conner,Tim-Stephanie,Bart-Rose....and clones who are designed to fullfill special position.
    Like a clone of Conner who has Atlantean Powers, so he can be the new Aquaman...

A son of Conner who gets the new Superman....but specially the daughters would be interesting: half-kryptonian half-god trained by Amazons....probably one of them can be the new Flamebird and the other the new Wonder Woman..

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Conner + Harley.... NO!

That could be a fun alternate version of Conner to play off the current young version.

I'd probably take your pitch and merge it with Masterff's.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    That could be a fun alternate version of Conner to play off the current young version.

I'd probably take your pitch and merge it with Masterff's.
    Oh wait, I was making a joke and did it badly. Him having a motorcycle is a fine idea. I was making a joke about how Harley Quinn should stay away.

A motorcycle would be a neat wrinkle for family life stories.