Default Ferrigno Hulk vs Terminator T-800 (1984 version)

So let's say that when Kyle Reece comes to Los Angeles, he encounters not just waitress Sarah Conner but David Banner who is a dishwasher/helper at the restaurant. David's been helping Sarah with some of her college homework.
    The crazy stuff starts happening, and at some juncture (say, the police station, "I'll be back"), David Hulks out, to the horror of Kyle and Sarah, but the big guy seems to help against the Terminator.

So how does this end? does the Hulk get Terminated, or does the T-800 get shredded by gamma hands?

All-New Member

Didn't falling out of a helicopter nearly kill Hulk? I don't think he has the durability or even the strength to win out versus a T-800.

"What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

It depends. If the Terminator gets guns or knives, he wins. Purely hth, I would argue the Hulk wins. Ferrigno Hulk tosses boulders hundreds of yards and smashes through brick walls with one hit. IF the Terminator just brings blunt trauma to the table, Ferrigno Hulk tears him apart. If guns and knives are standard equipment, Terminator wins. But I get the feeling the OP means the Terminator with only it's own abilities.
    Power with Girl is better.

Mighty Member

Even Ferrigno's Hulk is physically much stronger than at least the movie version of the T-800, are feats from other medias allowed and get the T-800 any weapons?

Close up with no guns I'd go for Ferrigno's Hulk. Leave a distance and give the T-800 a shotgun and Hulk probably won't survive this encounter.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Close up with no guns I'd go for Ferrigno's Hulk. Leave a distance and give the T-800 a shotgun and Hulk probably won't survive this encounter.
    This!

Case closed

Did the OP get edited? I somehow missed that this was a scenario.

At the police station, the Terminator was packing a couple M60s IIRC, which would probably shred Ferrigno Hulk, as others have noted.

EDIT: Not M60s but still, shotgun and assault rifle duo probably enough to put down the shirt-ripper.
    Last edited by Harbinger19; 01-25-2020 at 12:41 AM.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Hulk was able to soak shots to the shoulder, but the very fact that people kept shooting him in the shoulder suggests that the writers didn't think of him as being able to soak a heart or headshot.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Hulk was able to soak shots to the shoulder, but the very fact that people kept shooting him in the shoulder suggests that the writers didn't think of him as being able to soak a heart or headshot.
    Yes, the older man that became a creature like the Hulk was killed by three handgun shots to the torso. With this being a scenario, anything could happen but the Terminator having guns pretty much gives him the win.
    Power with Girl is better.

Astonishing Member

Terminator shoots him, the T-101 loves its overkill.