Default Post-Crisis Arrowverse Blender!

Earths have combined, some characters have hopped over, etc. but they're all part of the Multiverse!

Simple idea: Pick one character from the live-action connected DC multiverse and throw them onto an Arrowverse show.

Green Arrow and the Canaries - Selina Kyle ("Gotham")
    Flash - Zatanna (Serinda Swan from "Smallville")
    Legends of Tomorrow - Beast Boy (he's being underused on "Titans" and the Legends are more fun)
    Supergirl - Lobo ("Krypton" - recurring trouble-maker. Sometimes ally, sometimes antagonist)
    Black Lightning - Steel (Shaq from "Steel" - even if he's just John Henry Irons)
    Batwoman - Penguin ("Gotham" - Robin Taylor was great in the role. Let's see what a more established Penguin looks like)

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Earths have combined, some characters have hopped over, etc. but they're all part of the Multiverse!

Simple idea: Pick one character from the live-action connected DC multiverse and throw them onto an Arrowverse show.

Green Arrow and the Canaries - Selina Kyle ("Gotham")
    Flash - Zatanna (Serinda Swan from "Smallville")
    Legends of Tomorrow - Beast Boy (he's being underused on "Titans" and the Legends are more fun)
    Supergirl - Lobo ("Krypton" - recurring trouble-maker. Sometimes ally, sometimes antagonist)
    Black Lightning - Steel (Shaq from "Steel" - even if he's just John Henry Irons)
    Batwoman - Penguin ("Gotham" - Robin Taylor was great in the role. Let's see what a more established Penguin looks like)
    I'm honestly surprised Lobo hasn't happened on Supergirl yet. Especially on the episodes where mercs were hired to target her. Though now that Crush is a thing in the comics, maybe do a storyline with her and Lobo? Anyways;

Batwoman-Gotham's Bruce Wayne (Kate got to meet her older, bitter cousin. How about meeting Bruce when he's still underage and not yet wearing the cowl?)

Astonishing Member

I really want to see Justin Hartley's Green Arrow show up in the Arrowverse...and while it will now sadly never happen on Arrow, it can happen in Green Arrow and the Canaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I'm honestly surprised Lobo hasn't happened on Supergirl yet. Especially on the episodes where mercs were hired to target her. Though now that Crush is a thing in the comics, maybe do a storyline with her and Lobo? Anyways;
    They might not have been able to use him, since he was on Krypton (and then they had planned a spin-off for him). I think if they do it, they would use Crush though.

Let's go for the longshots:

I'd love to see Wonder Woman interact either with Sara on Legends (they have established Themyscira there), or Mia and the Canaries.

I think Aquaman would have a good time on Legends, but I'd love to see him on The Flash (or would have loved to see him on Arrow)

I'm kinda wanting to see the Dinah Lance from the Harley Quinn movie interact with the Canaries.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

Batwoman-Gotham's Bruce Wayne (Kate got to meet her older, bitter cousin. How about meeting Bruce when he's still underage and not yet wearing the cowl?)
    I'm glad Supergirl never used Lobo. That show would have butchered the character in some way. Krypton got a hold of him and it was wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    They might not have been able to use him, since he was on Krypton (and then they had planned a spin-off for him). I think if they do it, they would use Crush though.

Let's go for the longshots:

I'd love to see Wonder Woman interact either with Sara on Legends (they have established Themyscira there), or Mia and the Canaries.

I think Aquaman would have a good time on Legends, but I'd love to see him on The Flash (or would have loved to see him on Arrow)

I'm kinda wanting to see the Dinah Lance from the Harley Quinn movie interact with the Canaries.
    It's a little odd that this Crisis didn't use any footage or make an reference to the 1970s Wonder Woman show. Maybe it's a rights thing (and likely an actor-availability thing, too), so I'd so love to see Lynda Carter show up on Legends.

For that matter, yes Ryan Reynolds is too expensive but his Green Lantern is a misfit and would likewise do well with the other misfits of the Legends.

If we're doing Krypton, it'd be cool to see that version of Brainiac interact with Supergirl's Brainiac 5.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Batwoman acknowledged that Penguin was mayor of Gotham, just like the RLT version. He'd be a good fit.

Now that we've established Van Wayne Industries in the Arrowverse, having Alan Tudyk bring some levity to "Batwoman" would be very welcome.

And with "LUcifer" wrapping up, they should bring Mazikeen over to "Legends." She's a better demon to have around than Charlie who didn't really do much of anything.