Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Naruto Uzumaki vs. Clear Note

Naruto, circe The Last, takes on Clear Note, who is in his Second form. who will win the day?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Naruto is... probably faster... Clear is really fast and the speed curve gets very steep at the end of Zatch Bell but I don't think it's enough for him to catch up with Naruto.

But equally, I don't think Naruto has anything that could one shot Clear fast enough before he activates Shin Kuria and just floods the area with enough annihilation energy to devastate the planet for the win.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Naruto is... probably faster... Clear is really fast and the speed curve gets very steep at the end of Zatch Bell but I don't think it's enough for him to catch up with Naruto.

But equally, I don't think Naruto has anything that could one shot Clear fast enough before he activates Shin Kuria and just floods the area with enough annihilation energy to devastate the planet for the win.
    To be fair, Clear Note is vulnerable to his opponent getting a massive power up after being arbitrarily granted the powers of other characters, and that is Naruto's JAM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    To be fair, Clear Note is vulnerable to his opponent getting a massive power up after being arbitrarily granted the powers of other characters, and that is Naruto's JAM.
    I mean, being vulnerable to massive power ups feels like a fairly universal weakness. XD

Unless you're like... Ancestor or someone similar.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

*chuckles* Good one.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    *chuckles* Good one.
    I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking of that joke for you XD

I mean, being vulnerable to massive power ups feels like a fairly universal weakness. XD

You rang?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Oh, Tiger...you must be so frustrated that your Gary Stu powers fail against Ancestor. ^_^

As Nik alluded, it's even more funny when Tiger gets some massive powerup due to womanbeingkilled/friendgettingmurdered/somethingawfulhappening and going into a rage, only to -- at best -- kick Ancestor around for a short time before Ancestor shakes it off and wrecks Powered-Up Tiger again and then maybe needs to fly away because he's having one of his magic Kung Fu migraines.

Possibly smashing through a mountainside without noticing because man, those headaches are brutal.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Does it need to be a one shot to interupt that spell?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Does it need to be a one shot to interupt that spell?
    Ideally it does.

The spell is effectively a massive energy construct made of annihilation energy that attacks the targets and then it becomes Clear's new body and amplifies his power to absurd levels and all he has to do is just say the spell to get it off. Naruto has to put him down before he can say the spell because if he gets it off then the fight becomes quite academic and I don't think he has enough gun to do that between Clear's massive defensive stats, regenerative power and own speed into the bargain.

Extraordinary Member

Ideally it does.

The spell is effectively a massive energy construct made of annihilation energy that attacks the targets and then it becomes Clear's new body and amplifies his power to absurd levels and all he has to do is just say the spell to get it off. Naruto has to put him down before he can say the spell because if he gets it off then the fight becomes quite academic and I don't think he has enough gun to do that between Clear's massive defensive stats, regenerative power and own speed into the bargain.
    I presume that Clear needs to say the spell to get it off, is that correct? If so, then the equivalent of a swift punch in the gut should be sufficient

Well what's Clear's best durability feat in that form?

I presume that Clear needs to say the spell to get it off, is that correct? If so, then the equivalent of a swift punch in the gut should be sufficient

Well what's Clear's best durability feat in that form?
    Um... I feel like you're under estimating Clear a smidge here.

In his base form, Clear had a black hole opened on him and was then impaled by the horn of a giant dragon traveling at over hundred times mach speed.

The black hole did no significant damage but the force of Ashuron hitting him blasted a hole in Clear such that his entire torso was empty space. No lungs, no diaphragm, just a hole.

Despite this he was still able to talk and cast spells and this was in his base form which was dramatically less durable than his second form. A "swift punch to the gut" isn't going to cut it.

In his second form, he does stuff like take mountain busters to the face without blinking, he considers black holes more an annoyance than a threat, spells that have one shot super durable giants that are so huge that mountains barely reach their knees mostly just piss him off rather than meaningfully hurt him.

Naruto has to pretty instantly hit him with something incredibly potent because Clear is also very fast and there's no reason for him not to play keepaway for the second it takes to just cast his ultimate spell.

Extraordinary Member

Um... I feel like you're under estimating Clear a smidge here.

In his base form, Clear had a black hole opened on him and was then impaled by the horn of a giant dragon traveling at over hundred times mach speed.

The black hole did no significant damage but the force of Ashuron hitting him blasted a hole in Clear such that his entire torso was empty space. No lungs, no diaphragm, just a hole.

Despite this he was still able to talk and cast spells and this was in his base form which was dramatically less durable than his second form. A "swift punch to the gut" isn't going to cut it.

In his second form, he does stuff like take mountain busters to the face without blinking, he considers black holes more an annoyance than a threat, spells that have one shot super durable giants that are so huge that mountains barely reach their knees mostly just piss him off rather than meaningfully hurt him.

Naruto has to pretty instantly hit him with something incredibly potent because Clear is also very fast and there's no reason for him not to play keepaway for the second it takes to just cast his ultimate spell.
    I didn't mean a literal punch to the cut, I meant enough for to interupt his speech.

Which, granted, still woulfn't be enough if that Lungs thing you mention is true

I didn't mean a literal punch to the cut, I meant enough for to interupt his speech.

Which, granted, still woulfn't be enough if that Lungs thing you mention is true
    His best bet would be to try and take Clear's head off from the bell with his probably somewhat superior speed.

Issue there is that I don't think he has anything that could take his head off given that Clear ignores black holes and considers mountain busters a suggestion rather than an actual threat.

Extraordinary Member

His best bet would be to try and take Clear's head off from the bell with his probably somewhat superior speed.

Issue there is that I don't think he has anything that could take his head off given that Clear ignores black holes and considers mountain busters a suggestion rather than an actual threat.
    To be fair, mountain buster is rather low end for Naruto as well.

The other bjuds were mountain busters, and when Naruto and Kurama started getting along they were able to counter five bijuu fusing their bijuu bombs into one massive attack with a blast of their own.

Then he gets that power up from the time travelling super ghost and gets strong enough to slice up bijuu Madara.

Some years later he goes to the moon and powers through an attack that cut the moon in half.

And the big thing is that he can creates at least a couple of clones that are as powerful as he is.

EDIT: I don't remember how well this stacks up against Clear Note, mainly saying that Naruto is well beyond mountain busting.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 01-24-2020 at 10:43 AM.