Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    To be fair, mountain buster is rather low end for Naruto as well.

The other bjuds were mountain busters, and when Naruto and Kurama started getting along they were able to counter five bijuu fusing their bijuu bombs into one massive attack with a blast of their own.

Then he gets that power up from the time travelling super ghost and gets strong enough to slice up bijuu Madara.

Some years later he goes to the moon and powers through an attack that cut the moon in half.

And the big thing is that he can creates at least a couple of clones that are as powerful as he is.

EDIT: I don't remember how well this stacks up against Clear Note, mainly saying that Naruto is well beyond mountain busting.
    Oh I'm well familiar with Naruto's power level, I'm trying not to undersell him here.

Clear has a fairly limited pool of feats and has constantly escalating level of power that covers a lot of distance. In the final confrontation with Gash and Brago, when he reabsorbed the totality of his additional powers and his second form stabilised, the form we're discussing here, he maintains that form like... three chapters.

In terms of durability Clear is never more than superficially damaged when in this form. Biggest hit he takes is when Gash hits him with his multi-shot mini-Baoh spell and that knocks him down, makes him cry out "Gaaargh," and then bleed from his lip but then he's like "Right, **** it, I'll just use my strongest spell to win instantly," and then does that.

Now, how powerful is that spell? Very hard to say because it only gets used twice in the series. Once against a fragment of Clear's power, whereupon it breaks through what is meant to be an impenetrable wall of annihilation energy and the instance I just described above. As noted earlier, Clear has a bunch of pretty wild durability feats so the fact that those spells hurt him at all is notable but it makes it hard to gauge stuff.

Naruto's strongest **** will definitely hurt him, a hell of a lot. But I don't think he can hit him hard enough to kill him or stop him from saying two words.

Like, in the interests of clarity, if we take Shin Kuria, the ultimate spell, off the table then Naruto beats him pretty free. It's a bit of a hard fight and he really doesn't want to get hit by Clear's annihilation attacks but he can definitely do it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Oh I'm well familiar with Naruto's power level, I'm trying not to undersell him here.

Clear has a fairly limited pool of feats and has constantly escalating level of power that covers a lot of distance. In the final confrontation with Gash and Brago, when he reabsorbed the totality of his additional powers and his second form stabilised, the form we're discussing here, he maintains that form like... three chapters.

In terms of durability Clear is never more than superficially damaged when in this form. Biggest hit he takes is when Gash hits him with his multi-shot mini-Baoh spell and that knocks him down, makes him cry out "Gaaargh," and then bleed from his lip but then he's like "Right, **** it, I'll just use my strongest spell to win instantly," and then does that.

Now, how powerful is that spell? Very hard to say because it only gets used twice in the series. Once against a fragment of Clear's power, whereupon it breaks through what is meant to be an impenetrable wall of annihilation energy and the instance I just described above. As noted earlier, Clear has a bunch of pretty wild durability feats so the fact that those spells hurt him at all is notable but it makes it hard to gauge stuff.

Naruto's strongest **** will definitely hurt him, a hell of a lot. But I don't think he can hit him hard enough to kill him or stop him from saying two words.

Like, in the interests of clarity, if we take Shin Kuria, the ultimate spell, off the table then Naruto beats him pretty free. It's a bit of a hard fight and he really doesn't want to get hit by Clear's annihilation attacks but he can definitely do it.
    There a moment in the Last that may be relevant.

What's happening is that a portion of Base Naruto's Chakra is being stolen and used for that big explosion, with creates a huge crater on the moon. Which Naruto himself tank, IIRC.

Since that's him in base, his chakra cloaked form is presumably much much stronger

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    There a moment in the Last that may be relevant.

What's happening is that a portion of Base Naruto's Chakra is being stolen and used for that big explosion, with creates a huge crater on the moon. Which Naruto himself tank, IIRC.

Since that's him in base, his chakra cloaked form is presumably much much stronger
    I mean, that clip is kind of a confusing.

I've seen enough bits of the last to know that the moon is... I want to say hollow... and has a whole normal planet earth style bit inside it so... is the implication in this that Naruto is inside the moon and is used to blow a hole in the moon surface?

Because, the forest bit looks way smaller than the section of moon that explodes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I mean, that clip is kind of a confusing.

I've seen enough bits of the last to know that the moon is... I want to say hollow... and has a whole normal planet earth style bit inside it so... is the implication in this that Naruto is inside the moon and is used to blow a hole in the moon surface?

Because, the forest bit looks way smaller than the section of moon that explodes.
    The source I got it from described it as being a place on Earth that was linked to the moon, so damage to that area of the Earth was reflected on the Moon.

These were the exact words "They were at a bridge where the moon and Earth connected, so what happened in that area of the Earth happened on the moon. "