Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Space whales plow through skyscrapers and don't even notice they're there. They're one shotted by Giant-Man. Regardless of Kong's feat, they will go down if he hits any of them.
    Oh certainly Scott can hurt these guys. But I dont buy a one hit situation.

I believe that the Skullcrawler's feat of ignoring the boulder to his head is a better durability feat then the Leviathans building ramming feat. And really, it was effectively ignored. It did flat zero to the Skullcrawler. Which sure, the buildings don't hurt the Leviathans but buildings are mostly hollow structures.

To lay out my stance in full: I believe Scott is physically superior to either monster. Bigger. Stronger. I believe he can badly hurt them with any solid blow he lands.

I don't believe they are one shot from said blows. Just solidly damaged and certainly cant take very many.

I believe they are faster and much more agile then Scott.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Seems like a mismatch. Not only are the duo more agile, but there's two of them. Against one sluggish guy. That boulder feat is pretty insane, so even if he lands some hits, I don't see him taking out the big one.

There's one instance in the background of the Endgame battle where Scott forcible stuffs a Leviathan into a portal. So even without his punch feat, his strength is pretty extreme.