Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Giant-Man (MCU) vs. Kong & Skullcrawler (MonsterVerse)

Legendary's live action Titans vs. Endgame Scott.

No time limit on his size. No shrinking tech either. Hes got to go full brick in this match.

Arena.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Legendary's live action Titans vs. Endgame Scott.

No time limit on his size. No shrinking tech either. Hes got to go full brick in this match.

Arena.
    Rise dead thread!!!

Kong and the Skulldevil would win this fight. Scott is fairly slow and clumsy when big, while the titans are very fast and agile. The skull crawler could constrict his legs and trip him, like Spiderman did. Kong is just about as tall Scott and he could knock him down. Once he's down, Kong could ground and pound him and go for bites to the face, mean while the Skulldevil can bite his legs and lower body. I don't see Scott getting back up once he's down.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Don't confuse Scott in Endgame for Scott in Civil War.

Scott in Endgame seems a lot stronger than Kong and anyone else in the MV, and is larger as well. He crushes space whales with much less trouble than Hulk in Avengers, and stomps Cull like a punk - Cull having flat-out beaten Bruce in Hulkbuster armor in IW, and then only dying due to stupid.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Don't confuse Scott in Endgame for Scott in Civil War.

Scott in Endgame seems a lot stronger than Kong and anyone else in the MV, and is larger as well. He crushes space whales with much less trouble than Hulk in Avengers, and stomps Cull like a punk - Cull having flat-out beaten Bruce in Hulkbuster armor in IW, and then only dying due to stupid.
    I agree for the most part but about the hulkbuster wasn't it deamegd by the time cull got to it? Also with Bruce being in it not Tony it's not as good a showing.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I agree for the most part but about the hulkbuster wasn't it deamegd by the time cull got to it? Also with Bruce being in it not Tony it's not as good a showing.
    Oh I agree - it wasn't exactly a high showing for Hulkbuster by any means, and we could expect Tony to do better in the same situation. OTOH, Cull was dealing with Bleeding Edge pretty well one on one (well, somewhat) and we know what Tony's capable of in that suit. It's not out of presentation for Cull to therefore beat Hulkbuster.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Agreed, Giant Man had some power creep going between Civil War and Endgame. Endgame-wise, he's *much* larger than either Kong or the Skullcrawler (barring the new Kong movie that's not out yet) and one-shots space whales. He's also able to shrug off the debris of Avengers HQ off him with ease, which was giving an injured Professor Hulk trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Agreed, Giant Man had some power creep going between Civil War and Endgame. Endgame-wise, he's *much* larger than either Kong or the Skullcrawler (barring the new Kong movie that's not out yet) and one-shots space whales. He's also able to shrug off the debris of Avengers HQ off him with ease, which was giving an injured Professor Hulk trouble.
    Is he much larger? How tall was Endgame Scott?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

6E436565-E21D-4BE1-9B01-7F6AB8834237.jpg

Something like this.

That’s Cap in the corner. In the foreground, so think perspective.

I mean even in Ant-Man and the Wasp he was much bigger than in Civil War.

3F293D28-1F73-41DC-BC47-1ED678B8D13E.jpg
    Last edited by Beadle; 02-01-2021 at 09:38 AM.

Skull Island Kong is 104 feet tall. The photo above shows Cap closer to the camera.

EDIT: I may have to revise what I said as I'm getting info that Giant Man in Endgame is around 109 feet tall. Regardless, power creep still persists, as he was 65-ish feet in Civil War, and does feats that Eclipse the Hulk's, i.e. one-punching space whales with ease and one-shotting Kull Obsidian. Given this, I'll maintain that Giant Man is still significantly stronger than either Kong or the Skull Crawler.
    Last edited by Twickster; 02-01-2021 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Skull Island Kong is 104 feet tall. The photo above shows Cap closer to the camera.

EDIT: I may have to revise what I said as I'm getting info that Giant Man in Endgame is around 109 feet tall. Regardless, power creep still persists, as he was 65-ish feet in Civil War, and does feats that Eclipse the Hulk's, i.e. one-punching space whales with ease and one-shotting Kull Obsidian. Given this, I'll maintain that Giant Man is still significantly stronger than either Kong or the Skull Crawler.
    Giant Man in Endgame was a fair site taller than 109 feet, IMO. Look at the photo Beeds posted above: The building behind him has roughly 9 floors visible, which would be in the 100 foot range by itself, but he's taller than it is, and those 9 floors start above his waist. Cap is also MAYBE as tall as Scott's foot. I'll go scrob it and try to capture him walking through the crowds. I'd put him at 175, 200 feet tall, easily.

EDIT: I went back and rewatched the scene - stupid Play Movies wouldn't let me screen cap. His hand, closed into a loose but closed fist, contains Hulk, Rhody and Rocket, at the same time, no worries. People are usually less than ankle high on him for the most part. His foot is significantly larger than Cull, who's probably in the vicinity of 10 feet tall. He's probably half as tall as a space whale is long. So I'd probably peg him in the 150 to 200 foot range.
    Last edited by big_adventure; 02-01-2021 at 01:05 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I'd give it to Kong and Skulldevil. Space whales don't punch back. Those 2 titans are def vicious and fast and Kong ain't dumb either.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I'd give it to Kong and Skulldevil. Space whales don't punch back. Those 2 titans are def vicious and fast and Kong ain't dumb either.
    Problem is, Space Whales are hard to kill and ridiculously hard to hurt, and Scott one shots them with casual ease. He only has to hit these guys once each, basically, and as far as dumb goes, well, Scott is smarter then either of them, plus better at magic tricks!

Extraordinary Member

Problem is, Space Whales are hard to kill and ridiculously hard to hurt, and Scott one shots them with casual ease. He only has to hit these guys once each, basically, and as far as dumb goes, well, Scott is smarter then either of them, plus better at magic tricks!
    Who knows? What's Scott's durability? If one of these guys bites into him how would he hold up? They're def faster than him. If they can dodge his first punches I think they would chop him down to size.

Kong drops down onto the Skullcrawler's head (100-200 foot drop?) with a boulder nearly the size of his own torso and shatters said boulder with the impact. The Skullcrawler is only barely inconvenienced.

I'm not sure Scott can one shot.
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Kong drops down onto the Skullcrawler's head (100-200 foot drop?) with a boulder nearly the size of his own torso and shatters said boulder with the impact. The Skullcrawler is only barely inconvenienced.

I'm not sure Scott can one shot.
    Space whales plow through skyscrapers and don't even notice they're there. They're one shotted by Giant-Man. Regardless of Kong's feat, they will go down if he hits any of them.