Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Martian Manhunter would've plugged a major gap at Marvel. They don't have many telepaths - just Moondragon, Jean Grey, and Rachel Summers back then, I think (Psylocke was exclusively telekinesis and Quentin Quire didn't exist yet). And as for shapeshifters, they're usually villains (primarily the Skrulls, and Mystique).

It would've been interesting to see She-Hulk meet Jade and Changeling. They have the green skin and hair in common, so I can imagine some laughs as they each make incl Psychics correct assumptions about each other's powers. Jade would think Jennifer must have some connection to Alan Scott, Garfield would think she must have a similar origin to his (half right - she did get her powers from a blood transfusion. But no green monkeys are involved!).
    Well, in the mid 90's, there were other Marvel psychics: White Queen, Exodus, X-Man, Cable, Stryfe, Marvel Boy, Vance Astro just to name a few.

Also, for the "Green Gals", let's also add Lorna Dane (green hair) and Mantis (green skin). We could also add a male, Doc Samson (Green hair).

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

John Byrne put Captain America in Earth 38 with his Batman/Captain America crossover in the mid-nineties. Supposedly all of his thirties and forties stories take place in the same universe. He even had Batman and Robin find him in the sixties! There's all the early eighties crossover stories where everyone lived on the same Earth. I have the X-Men/Teen Titans book and they make a direct reference to both the JLA and the Avengers. And, of course, the Batman/Spider-Man crossover. And then there's "Buried Alien" in the Marvel universe who is clearly the pre-Crisis Barry Allen. So these universes are clearly out there, they just don't get used.
    Assassinate Putin!